Daily Thread 6th October 2006

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its now 12 pm and Sar still hasnt started the thread!

Doesnt matter ill start it today!

Weather is gloomy and really cold! time to get my winter jacket out... except its got cat fur all over it!

Am applying at burger king this afternoon.
Hopefully they have something for me!

Have a great day everyone!

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Packing, packing, and more packing! Moving van coming at three estate agents coming at 2. Didn't tell them what a disaster this flat looks like because they are annoying meanies!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Its now 12 pm and Sar still hasnt started the thread!

Doesnt matter ill start it today!
It's only 6am!

Sar is busy packing for her upcoming move I guess, she has been quite the stranger lately...

TGIF! Good luck with the job hunt, fwan! Not much fun I'm sure, but something will pop up for you.

Here's a holiday for those who DON"T have to work and can watch tv all day...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another 45 minutes to go until lunchtime

It's a sunny day here in the UK, but a chilly one. Going to the house i'm buying tomorrow to get to know her alarm system, heating system etc.. then going into town to buy a fridge and a freezer for the new house

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I've not been too active lately! I've been packing, 'doing lunch' and chatting to a producer mate that I haven't seen or spoken to in years!

All is well!

A rainy day here and I'm supposed to be packing - or at least doing something productive!
Instead, I'm getting tracks sent to me by my mate!

Have a great Friday everyone!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TGIF!!

Have fun with packing everyone!, and good luck with the continued job hunt Fran...I've also been searching (it can be very frustrating)

Last night Jeff and I went out and met a few of our friends from Sioux Lookout. They came to the big city for a conference, it was so good to see them.

Today I need to be do some organzing, and cleaning, and when Jeff gets home grocerries.

This weekend is the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend, so we need to stock up on all the festive goodies we'll need

Have a great day everyone

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!! Last night was quite the night for my family! I will tell more about that later!! TGIF!! And a 3 day weekend for me since Monday is a HOLIDAY!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!!

Its FRIDAY!!!!!

That is the best part of the day for me!!... I hope everyone has a good day today and a lovely thanksgiving weekend..I realize most on this site do not have thanksgiving this weekend, but still HAVE A GOOD CANADIAN THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!!

Ciao!!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Freeeeezing cold day today so far. The cats are ina frisky mood this morning.. which isn't helping the fact that people are coming to replace the furnace (HEAT!!!!) and I can see little Cappy climbing right up one of their legs.

But yeah, heat finally.. we've all been wearing extra clothes until they could come fix this. And my poor hairless foster dog is wearing ehr sweater, and laying under a blanket on the couch.

But I gotta leave for the cat rescue soon to take up a 7 week old kitten that has a broken leg up to the vets. The vets she saw last night said that it'll likely have to be amputated. That it will be the cheapest and most painless way for us to go with her.
She came from West Lorne area, a stray, she's feral. Beautiful ittle girl. We n amed her Lorna.

So wish her the best of luck!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ugh, I'm so glad its Friday! I've had a kinda icky week, just little things going wrong, but those little things add up! The new kities are coming on Saturday and I still have so much to do! plus I work on Saturday 6:30-3 so that leaves me NO TIME!! I'll be scurrying around tonight, getting some shopping, cleaning and rearranging done. I really feel the need to sit and boo-hoo for a minute, but I'm too busy
Maybe I can schedule it in on Sunday
Getting the new babies will make everything ok though

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we had temps in the mid 30's-frost on roof but here I am sleeping with the window about my head open!!
I bought a stretching book yesterday and vow to do stretching 2x/day. My hamstrings do feel better today but lower back is still stiff!!
I need some vibes on the landscape maintenance bid I just emailed to a client this am!!
I picked up another small maintenance job!! Yippee!!!
Mom and dad coming in about 3 hours I did some cleaning last night!! Going to lunch with DH, them picking up lots of fall plants to be planted for a client tomorrow.
There is a small dent were the deer hit the truck so I'm calling local body shop as there are a couple of small dents in the truck box in the same area and find out how much to be fixed.
Good luck with the job hunt Fran!!!
And to everyone getting ready to move have fun too!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
It's FRIDAY!!

Plus this weekend is a long weekend, which means no classes on Monday. I only have one class on Monday but not having that class this week cuts my reading by about half! I can hopefully catch up on my research projects and so on.

For now, I'm off to the laundromat and then I have to go shopping for a biking helmet. We're supposed to have a really nice weekend and I really want to go on a bike ride tomorow.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to diner tonight w/ my fiance and his best friend to celebrate our official engagement. He formally proposed last night... custom made ring and all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TOday i had to do a small job for my ex bf, but i didnt mind doing it because he actually payed me! :whohoo:
I kept on seeing this thai restaurant that is opening in a few weeks, i happened to stop infront of it today and saw that they are advertising that they need somebody to work. I wrote the number down and you bet i will be calling them first thing tomorrow morning!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm going to diner tonight w/ my fiance and his best friend to celebrate our official engagement. He formally proposed last night... custom made ring and all!
Congratulations!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations! Got the wedding date planned yet?