What's your favorite candle scent???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...so my candle obsession has already been acknowledged on TCS...so I was curious what everyone's absolute favorite candle scent is...???

My top two are: Pumpkin scended ones and Gingerbread/Gingersnap scented ones!!!!!
At the moment, I have a pumpkin pie candle on my candle warmer in the bedroom, and pumpkin/ginger one in my pumpkin candle holder!
What about everyone else!!! What's your favorite candle scent???

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fave is called "Dragon's Blood" - not sure what the scents are exactly, but,
. I also like raspberry; cinnamon and vanilla.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lotus one that smells great. I usually burn oils and frankinsense more then candles. I love sandal wood. I really am into the natural scents like sandalwood, herbal mint, oatmeal, aloe, lilac, rose, olive, milk, patchouli, ylang

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cinnamon bun and vanilla cookie are my two favorites (I think it's because they smell so yummy). But I think I prefer sandalwood incense, it's very... relaxing and it can get rid of stinky sweaty odors like nothing else!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy...so hard to pick. I dont do to many candles unless i am doing testers. But I do tarts...

so here we go.

Fresh Squeezed Oranges
Margarita
Berry Brulee
Midsummers Night
and
PINK LIME

oh I could go on..

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is a place in the mall that sells soy candles and they have a beachy scent that I LOVE, but I can't remember the exact name of it.

I also like Buttercream from Yankee Candle.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Is it Beach Walk by Beanpod?? I almost bought it for my sister-in-law for her birthday.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Is it Beach Walk by Beanpod?? I almost bought it for my sister-in-law for her birthday.
I am not sure, Karen. But I will look at it when I go home at lunch time. I also got the little soy beads to go inside my little... thing... err what are they called
It has a little bowl on top that you fill with water and then add the soy beads and a light bulb underneath.

Wow, I am full of information today, aren't I?

The scent is great though because it captures the true smells of the beach. I can smell the salty air and even sun tan lotion

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watermelon, raspberry, strawberry, and hazlenut coffee.

I start selling candles at home parties later this month - I'm starting up a side business as a candle consultant for PartyLite.
If you're in the MA area and want to have a candle party so you can get free stuff, just send me a PM!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooooh I love, love, LOVE Eucalyptus Spearment (candles, lotions, sprays- anything) by Bath & Body Works- yum! I have a few candles I never even burn because I'm afraid they'll discontinue the scent

I also like Pineapple & Pomegranite, lilac, and another (forgot the name! it's a relaxing one though) from Partylite.

Another I love by Bath & Body Works- it has cotton in the name... I forgot what it's called though- it's blue and smells goooood

I like nag champa incense too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie... sooo yummy

Bath & Body Works has a new candle, its Apple - its awesome, I haven't bought it yet, but everytime I go in there, I have to go smell it

I love Sweet Pea by B&BW tho, its so refreshing and light!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooooh I didn't know they have a Sweet Pea candle- I love the lotion!

I haven't been shopping much lately!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Watermelon, raspberry, strawberry, and hazlenut coffee.

I start selling candles at home parties later this month - I'm starting up a side business as a candle consultant for PartyLite.
If you're in the MA area and want to have a candle party so you can get free stuff, just send me a PM!
I LOVE Partylite - my mom is always having parties. I burn Partylite candles 99% of the time!