My Lily Girl Pics

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some pics of my baby girl Lily. I hardly ever get pics of her because she usually runs when she see's the camera. She actually stuck around this time. I think I've posted like one pic of her on here.
Anyways here you guys go. I just realized that some of the pics say its 2/1/05. My camera is jacked up.

Lily says HI!

What!

Play I dont think so!

Weeelllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

HMMMM Is it worth moving for?

Maybe

I dont know

OH YEAH!

FUN!

HMMMM!

This is how a Queen plays.

Ok I'm Bored and Done! NO MORE!

What did you say?

Oh I'm Cute!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what darling expressions
and i love her coat - she looks sooo exotic and i just adore the white on her chin, I would just wear out the batteries in my camera cuz she's sooo photogenic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

what darling expressions
and i love her coat - she looks sooo exotic and i just adore the white on her chin, I would just wear out the batteries in my camera cuz she's sooo photogenic!
Thanks! She's my baby girl. She has very unsual fur color. She's actually ticked. Like each hair has black, then brown, then black. Depending on where the fur comes from. Sometimes its black, white, black. And brown, white, brown. But a;; of her fur is ticked! Its very pretty. She also has alot of red like the calico color in her. Anyways she's very pretty. LOL But she hates her picture taken. Most of the time I can maybe snap one pic of her when she's awake. I have alot of her sleeping. But for some reason she decided to stay for a while. I love the looks she gives too. She has what I call "The Puss In Boots" look. You know the face he gets right before he attacks. She does the same look!