Kenzie In Attack Mode!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I snapped a few cute pictures of Kenzie playing with our dog Fosters. She was in "kitty attack mode" and chased him around the entire house. Eventually, they wound up on the couch...and well, the pictures explaine the rest lol.

here is the link to her thread-it has fun details about her latest antics

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101273

Back off doggie, or your toast!

I warned you! Now prepare to be kitten food!

Kenzie going in attack mode!

Awwww! Sooo cute! They're holding paws!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kenzie practicing her "kitty kung fu" on my backpack straps

Even a ferocious attack kitten has to study!

Fosters decided to sit by his sissy on the couch! Kenzie decided to see what doggie tail tastes like!
mmmmmm dog tail!

Hey! Even an attack kitten has to pose to show off her cuteness now and then

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awww, I LOVE the last photo, how sweet
I think that one is my favorite too!! It was soo sweet. Even though they play rough- they're both really gentle with him (she never scratches him eithor- only paws at him.....and he thinks she's his baby!
) I tried to get some pictures of them chasing each other and of Fosters kissing her...but my camera phone didn't take good motion pictures. I'll have to get my digital from my house when I remember! (I'm staying at Colin's till Kenzie and Fosters are over their ringworm...I don't want my bunch to get it too- so my mom is graciously watching them for me
)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute. Both of them. I love how some dogs and cats interact. Kitten, Bagheera, Buddy and Jada are best buds. They chase each other around the house all day long. Ok well any time I'm at home.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
humm...at the moment, Kenzie is staked out under the recliner and Fosters is down on all fours trying to "catch her" lol...she's such a tease!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Nikki Im so glad to see that Kenzie is doing so well !!!! That is so sweet Kenzie and Fosters holding paws

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww thanks!! I am very relieved with her at the moment...it's soo nice to see a kitten go from nearly lifeless to full on craziness! She is loving life and it shows!! She's soo cute too- Her and Fosters are best friends!
I've never seen a dog/cat relationship quite like theirs lol... At the moment they're both running around the house playing with each other.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have got to take TONS of pics of Kenzie and Fosters .... they are so freaking adorable together !!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will! I just gave each of them a tiny bit of baked chicken and plain white rice (yeah, their spoiled!!!). They ate to their hearts content, and now Kenzie is sound asleep, and Fosters is licking his dish dry lol...Fosters looks like an entirely different doggie than when we first adopted him- when we adopted him, he was severly underweight and his coat was all dull and dirty...now he's at a great weight and his fur is glossy and he just looks happier!
He's soo sweet too- he loves Kenzie....he sleeps right by her when she's in her carrier, and if he hears her cry, he runs on the other room to find me and "tells" me to go check on his baby! It's adorable! I will try to take some more pictures tomorrow

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwww they look so sweet together.They are definatly a pair.Fosters, you better watch out for that little girl!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Awwwwwwww they look so sweet together.They are definatly a pair.Fosters, you better watch out for that little girl!!
I know!! I REALLY hope Colin decides to adopt Kenzie!!! That would be soo sweet!!
I came home a minute ago from my Psych II class and found that Colin had let Kenzie out of her carrier. Lol...i'm definite she did that pitiful "MEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW" to him and him being a sucker, went and let her out
...lol..she's got Colin and Fosters wrapped around her little paws!
When I came in the house, Colin,Kenzie and Fosters were all in the dining room playing! It was soooooo cute!!
...I cought them all red handed. -and yea, Kenzie was at her antics again and she was attacking Fosters little tail again lol....poor fosters!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, those two are at it again! I will have to snap more pictures

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it normal for a kitten to attack her shadow like the next new serial killer??? oh goodness, she looks like she's possessed at the moment! She's hissin and spittin at her own little shadow lol...this is hysterical!