Who Loves "Greys Anatomy" ???????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tonight Grey's Anatomy comes on!! I'm sooooooo excited! I want Meredith to pick Mc Dreamy!! That would make my night!!!
Who else on TCS is a Grey's Anatomy addict?? lol...I even did my Mass Media project on Grey's Anatomy!!! I think I have a mild obsession!!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I soooooooooo love that show!!
I watch that and then ER.That is the only shows that I can honestly say that I watch faithfully!!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you GA addicts! I guess I'm one too--- but---- I do NOT want her to pick Derek. I want her to pick Finn!! Finn is perfect for her...here's how I'd have it play out if I wrote the darn thing: I'd have her pick Derek, at first. Finn doesn't know of this development because he's at a veterinary conference. Then, Addison finds out she's pregnant! Derek goes back to his wife and breaks Mereditch's heart for the last time. Finn returns, finds out Meredith is ready to marry him, and they marry....then.... Addison reveals the baby is McSteamy's! And has a short fling with....Izzie.

WHere o' where is all the medical drama in this?????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

You and me both!!! I want Addison to stay with her "friend".
omg i know!! me tooo!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never watched it, but my mom and cousin are addicted and totally in love with McDreamy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmmmmmmm only a few more minutes till Mc Dreamy!!!

mmmm now that is one hot man!!!!
It's a good thing Colin's at work tonight, lol....he wouldn't be able to unglue me from "Grey's Anatomy" if he were home...not even with chocolate!
I have to have my weekly fix!
Oh joy! Only a few more minutes to go!!! I can't wait!!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I don't like meredith and I REALLY don't like McDreamy, so I really hope they end up together because she doesn't deserve anyone BUT McDreamy. McDreamy is a dirty, dirty, lying cheating piece of ICK! (but he's definitely easy on the eyes)

I like Addison. And George. And I think Karev has a heart of gold he's hiding.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

UGLY!!!
Ugly??? Finn? Finn isn't ugly! he has a rugged outdoorsy look to him. Just because he has auburn hair and not black perfect hair!
But really, Finn is the type if guy who will be loyal and sweet and supportive and make you feel you're the apple of his eye ...forEVER. I have been with so many bad boys who really are callous and superficial in the end, and have no long-term relationship skills, that now I really appreciate nice guys for the long haul. Derek is selfish, arrogant, and...do you see how controlling he is??? Don't confuse "strong and sexual" with controlling!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Ugly??? Finn? Finn isn't ugly! he has a rugged outdoorsy look to him. Just because he has auburn hair and not black perfect hair!
But really, Finn is the type if guy who will be loyal and sweet and supportive and make you feel you're the apple of his eye ...forEVER. I have been with so many bad boys who really are callous and superficial in the end, and have no long-term relationship skills, that now I really appreciate nice guys for the long haul. Derek is selfish, arrogant, and...do you see how controlling he is??? Don't confuse "strong and sexual" with controlling!
I don't like nice guys...there's no adventure in that

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi, my name is Heidi and I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

We had some errands to run so I'll have to watch it tomorrow. That's why I record the whole darn season as it happens until the DVDs come out!

Meredith can't choose Finn. Yes, in real life he would be the better choice probably - but where is the drama in that?!?!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! I so wanted to say what next weeks was about.But, since some havne't seen it yet.......I won't.But,OMG!!!! NO WAY!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

tonight Grey's Anatomy comes on!! I'm sooooooo excited! I want Meredith to pick Mc Dreamy!! That would make my night!!!
Who else on TCS is a Grey's Anatomy addict?? lol...I even did my Mass Media project on Grey's Anatomy!!! I think I have a mild obsession!!!!
ME ME ME! I love Greys Anatomy. But I disagree. I want her to go with McVet.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Ugh, I don't like meredith and I REALLY don't like McDreamy, so I really hope they end up together because she doesn't deserve anyone BUT McDreamy. McDreamy is a dirty, dirty, lying cheating piece of ICK! (but he's definitely easy on the eyes)

I like Addison. And George. And I think Karev has a heart of gold he's hiding.
I think Karev should start working with just babies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MMMMMMMMM McDreamy is sooooooooooooooo hot!!!

I can't wait till next week! Tonight's episode was sooo good! I hope Meredith picks McDreamy