who has the crazyest kittens or cats?

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have five cats and for some reason this question pops into head which one of my cats are crazy? so I"ve been watching them and do you know all of mine are nutters and sound like thunder when playing around
I know of quite a few things they have done to make me lol one of my cats was having to much fun and ran into the door, another if you put a mark on the door he thinks one day he" get it off if he keeps jumping up at it
so is your cat crazy?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Bagheera and Kitten are the craziest. They try and play all the time and anyone who comes over has to watch out because I always have 2 dogs and 2 cats chasing each other around and around the house.
Lily is calming down alot the last year or so. She's 9 so she sleeps most of the time and only plays a little. Annie Rose doesnt really run or play. She thinks its beneath her.
She's a Princess.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just know some one is going to bring up 8-Bit. Yes, 8-Bit is crazy, but in a very human way.

I'll post more when I get home from work, because I could write a book about my little gray kitty.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I just know some one is going to bring up 8-Bit. Yes, 8-Bit is crazy, but in a very human way.

I'll post more when I get home from work, because I could write a book about my little gray kitty.
I think you SHOULD! You could write it from his point of view - I know I'd buy it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-bit would be proud- my foster kitten Kenzie seems to be following his lead

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its funny this thread is here...Just moments ago, Trout was running around with her tail all puffed out, meowing in this low pitched I'm a monster meow...while slipping like crazy trying to do quick maneuvers on the linoleum..

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine aren't too crazy.They are typical kittens.
But, 8-bit is the #1 that poops into my head about being crazy(in a GOOD way!!!)

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Originally Posted by GingersMom

I think you SHOULD! You could write it from his point of view - I know I'd buy it!
Originally Posted by sarahp

I agree.
I agree with all of the above - mine are crazy but 8bit is just 'special' I would so buy a book about his antics, you could make a fortune

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He's a very unique kitty! I believe that he is the reincarnated soul of a spoiled 6 year old boy.

I was just finishing up some job related stuff, and he got SO annoyed that I brought work home with me he gave me the "time to go to bed" tug on my PJ bottoms. I get this every night, he tugs on my PJ bottoms and trills, I then pick him up and go to bed. I need to go play with him soon, or I'll regret it at 3am.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! His antics are funny to me.
I so enjoy reading about his many "doings".He's one rotten kitten for sure!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari has his moments - such as hanging over the back of a kitchen chair and trying to grab his tail.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
prince his lives up to his name a right charmer

tabitha she blind just so normal every day cat

riddick ahh yep his a monster your all time right little rascal into everything a kitten should"nt be
yep from stealing things to ripping up the toilet rolls oh and not for getting every in trouble after dark all hell breaks loose crash bang oops

kiera ah a little sweetie very loving but when its bed time feet are in trouble she is another rascal she its a case of watch out here comes crazy lady

mia the baby of the group she is named after the mia-cats she makes me laugh she sits like one on her back legs holds her tail like one and even runs like one and it is so different from any cat that I have met in my life
and she is real cheeky with it to.and I
them all to pieces