Ok we were bored here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still mssing Zinger, minman, cammie, mickey, and Mommy they were sleep hiding
I wish I could get a picture of them all together but that will never be

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Dunkin's a sweet heart, he has pink toeseys also
oooohhhh I went back to look again!! He does have pretty pink toeseys!!!

I'm still mssing Zinger, minman, cammie, mickey, and Mommy they were sleep hiding I wish I could get a picture of them all together but that will never be
I always have trouble getting my crew all together too!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did find one of Cammie, and miniman

She's my girl, but she doesn't hardly come out of my room

I guess he was going to take a bath

Zingers kind of the keeper of all

Mommy Miss Rolly polly

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There really a great group of babies all of them, they have brought so much joy and laughter to me, I think its a repay for getting them out of where they were...Thanks

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There really a great group of babies all of them, they have brought so much joy and laughter to me, I think its a repay for getting them out of where they were...Thanks
Lois, forgive me if I should know this, but how did you come by getting them all? Is there a thread somewhere?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a HUGE one till that crash I can't even remember when that was, I got them from a very busy shopping center parking lot, I got them all but it took a year there were 11 of them, I got all but My momma cat she was pregrant so I waited till she had the babies 5 baby girls, trapped them all myself, got help from lots of people for vet expences, Actors and friends for animals, H.O.P.E, and several donations from private people, I had all the first group spayed ot neutered, tested, shots, wormed and stuff for fleas, got them homes then when I got Momma I had to wean the babies, Ziggy, Zazzy, Zinger were 3 of them. Then I had momma fixed then the 5 girls got all taken care of... I'm sure you had seen it I didn't have a clue about any of it. The most emotional year of my life, because I knew I could stop till I got them all so I went there every day to feed them and when it was just mom 2 times a day to make sure she ate, Oh I could go on and on, but what I have left is Momma, Dunkin, Miniman, Ziggy, Zazzy, and Zinger got home for the others, but after I got homes for the other 2 babies I couldn't give these 6 up,,,Rest assured I DO NOT go to that shopping center parking lot anytime after dusk

I shouldn't laugh because it was the hardest thing I ever did without help physical help that is, I didn't even know what a trap was let alone what to do, with the members here including Hissy I managed, I would go there every night never missed one came home crying every night because I couldn't get them all at once,,, And I don't think I could do it again, everyone I knew kept asking me what are you going to do with them,I was scared, worried, and finally my hubby said it's no ones business what you are going to do with them Hubby built me the enclouser he was alot of help to me... So here I sit with 6 grateful, sweet loving kits I already had 2,, I alway's said we don't take on something this huge for pats on the back we do it for the Love of the animals, I have gotten Love back 6 fold and that's plenty good enough..I just couldn't leace them there, that's not where they should live.. Whew !!! you probably just needed a tad of info didn't you

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful story!
to you!!!

There was a HUGE one till that crash I can't even remember when that was, I got them from a very busy shopping center parking lot, I got them all but it took a year there were 11 of them, I got all but My momma cat she was pregrant so I waited till she had the babies 5 baby girls, trapped them all myself, got help from lots of people for vet expences, Actors and friends for animals, H.O.P.E, and several donations from private people, I had all the first group spayed ot neutered, tested, shots, wormed and stuff for fleas, got them homes then when I got Momma I had to wean the babies, Ziggy, Zazzy, Zinger were 3 of them. Then I had momma fixed then the 5 girls got all taken care of... I'm sure you had seen it I didn't have a clue about any of it. The most emotional year of my life, because I knew I could stop till I got them all so I went there every day to feed them and when it was just mom 2 times a day to make sure she ate, Oh I could go on and on, but what I have left is Momma, Dunkin, Miniman, Ziggy, Zazzy, and Zinger got home for the others, but after I got homes for the other 2 babies I couldn't give these 6 up,,,Rest assured I DO NOT go to that shopping center parking lot anytime after dusk

I shouldn't laugh because it was the hardest thing I ever did without help physical help that is, I didn't even know what a trap was let alone what to do, with the members here including Hissy I managed, I would go there every night never missed one came home crying every night because I couldn't get them all at once,,, And I don't think I could do it again, everyone I knew kept asking me what are you going to do with them,I was scared, worried, and finally my hubby said it's no ones business what you are going to do with them Hubby built me the enclouser he was alot of help to me... So here I sit with 6 grateful, sweet loving kits I already had 2,, I alway's said we don't take on something this huge for pats on the back we do it for the Love of the animals, I have gotten Love back 6 fold and that's plenty good enough..I just couldn't leace them there, that's not where they should live.. Whew !!! you probably just needed a tad of info didn't you

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all very cute, but Dunkin is my fave. He looks just like my sweet Leo that I lost to FeLeuk a few years ago. Pretty pink toesies and all.