Some things.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey so I've got some things happening...And I can't be on as much.

I'd love to talk about it, but right nows not the time.
Trying to figure out my life. And it's not fun.
So don't worry about me...
I'm fine, and I still love you all. Just letting you's know I'm not disappearing.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you can find the answers you're looking for! we're always here, and do mean always
when and if you need to talk

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah

I'm sorry to hear that everythings not going so well - I can defiantely relate. You know I'm always here if you need anything

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you need anything let me know!! Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything turns out good for you!! Please don't hesitate to PM if you need someone to talk to...I'm going through a phase of Blah in my life right now too.
We love ya girl!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Hope you can find the answers you're looking for! we're always here, and do mean always
when and if you need to talk
Exactly!!! Remember, we're family here!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending some good vibes your way during this (I'm guessing) difficult time
. We'll miss you around here!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We miss you Leah...Did you see that one thread..I even had a dream about you
Weird I know..

I hope things clear up for you, you'll be in my thoughts.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your in my thoughts and prayers. I'm not sure what's going on....but know that if you need someone to talk to, we are all here for you and love you on TCS! You have a good support network here if you need anything. I wish you the best through whatever you're going through right now! Please feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May God give you the answers that you seek!!! We are all here waiting for you should you need someone to talk to.I'm sure all of us have been through some rough times in our lives,and thanks to friends,we're able to get past it.
I know you don't really know me,but feel free to PM me too if you need someone to vent,cry,laugh with.
HUGHS!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I know that I'd be itching for details if someone else had posted something like this.
So here we are:
Well Wednesday my BF threw this enourmous fit over a skipping CD, ended up breaking it into pieces, throwing it, chucking my daughters wipes holder across the house, and that also went into a million pieces. My daughter seen the whole thing and was very upset. As was I.

That was the end of it. This was the last of his episodes that I could handle. A few nights before that I had went out with a friend, came home and there was a blowout like no other. The next morning he disconnected the internet, threw out every smidge of alchohol in the house (quite a bit), and did a few other crazy things.

I have broken up with him many other times, one of which some of you may remember. I was tore up. This time it's different. I'm like a changed woman. I am happier than I have been in a long time. Him and I have a child together, which makes this a tad harder than I'd like it to be, but these 4 years have been miserable for me. I thought that I could just be comfortable, and deal with everything, but comming home and being miserable everyday gets old fast.

This time he's moving. On Monday. This also makes it easier for me. Because now I don't have to do all that. And I can live here. It shall be hard. I've done alot of financial planning, and it's possible alone. Just barely, I'll have to stop my impulse shopping, and my newly found addiction to ebay, but it's possible. I'm going to call my landlord who is awesome, and tell him the situation and try & butter my way around a few bucks off of rent.

Scince the break-up I have been excellent. This is right, this is what I've been wanting and waiting for. Him....Well...Not so good. He's taking it like a semi-truck to the head. But I've stayed strong. He's done alot of wierd things scince then as well. Including making a big sign with cut out letters from contruction paper, and taping "I Love Leah" in Big words across our front windows that face the road, sending flowers to my work, bringing flowers home to me, making a video of me with a sad song playing in the background, and putting that on his Myspace....It's just wierd. The video looks as if it should be dedicated to dead person. He claims he's not going to stop.

Not sure how to handle that stuff. My house is going to reek of flowers. I dont even much like flowers anymore. I have been leaving the house as much as possible scince the breakup because he seems to think we'll get back together. But I can't tell him enough that no...we're not. He doesnt get it. I've been working alot, he quit his job.

Anyways-Those replies that you gave me were absolutly wonderful. It makes me smile from ear to ear. You guys rock at vibes. I want to thank TCS for being such a great support group once again. Sometimes TCS is like home for me...well it IS, cuz I'm home, but you get it....

I shall be alright. Don't worry. I've just got alot of stuff to do from now and some days.
Thank yous. Love you all.
Now I'm off to a girly party, you know those ones with the sexy little outfits, and lotions, and erm...that other stuff

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You sound so happy!!! I'm sorry that things didn't work out,but it is for the best.I had a VERY abusive first husband and it was torture.I made the mistake of staying with him for the kids.That was the WORST thing to do.My kids held their breaths when he came home,as they saw alot of the beatings.Not my choice,he hit without worrying about where they were.
So, it is best to get out of situtations like that as soon as you can.Because a broke CD leads to thrown glasses,to an "accidental" slap on the face, and just escilates.
Have fun and enjoy your FREEDOM!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the figuring out, and with all that's behind it.

It's a tough place to be, and we're all rooting for you.

We'll be here when you get back.

Until then, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear from you as well. I was starting to worry about ya! I'm sorry about all of the difficult decisions you've been faced with lately- but I applaud you for being brave and doing what is best for you and your beautiful daughter. Stay strong!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so happy that you are happy with your choice, I went through sort of a similar situation last year, I was just miserable and finally decided to so something about it, and once I did, it felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Leah,

You sound so confident and I'm glad that you are taking care of you and your daughter. We will be here for you when you are able to join us.

Stay strong and good luck.