I'm Happy,, but I'm soo sad!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a home for the strays.. ONe of them went to a lady with a baby kitty, and the other is going to my sister in law. I had to give Kella the baby today about an hour ago.. I'm soo happy she foudn a home,, but I wanna cry..
I'm gonna miss her so much.. I loved that little button... It was just an issue with Angel and Kella,, they didn't like each other at all... Same way with Alex.. Angel doesn't like Alex either... I still wanna cry though..

Why am I soo upset,, when something good became of this..

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, its always bittersweet when they find a home. I volunteer at FOHA and when one of my favorite kitties in the cattery is adopted, I'm always happy for them but I'm said too because I miss being able to go into the cattery and pet them. I can't imagine how attatched you must get to them, fostering them in your home! Just remember they are in a good place where they can get the attention and care they need!
And give yourself a pat on the back for helping them out!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good news on placing the kittens! but how sad that Angel just couldn't want them - you must feel so torn in two. it's kinda like having a disabled child and getting remarried; there's always going to be conflicts with the mom caught in the middle
Remind yourself that you have given the kittens up to homes of tranquility and love, and that now Angel can relax and be happy again. maybe someday she will find the cat that she can love, too.
my cat, Cindy, refused to bond with my younger cats and I figured that she was a "one-cat-only" type; but i tamed down a semi-feral and he is her soul mate
Those 2 adore each other - it could happen for Angel and you, too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

good news on placing the kittens! but how sad that Angel just couldn't want them - you must feel so torn in two. it's kinda like having a disabled child and getting remarried; there's always going to be conflicts with the mom caught in the middle
Remind yourself that you have given the kittens up to homes of tranquility and love, and that now Angel can relax and be happy again. maybe someday she will find the cat that she can love, too.
my cat, Cindy, refused to bond with my younger cats and I figured that she was a "one-cat-only" type; but i tamed down a semi-feral and he is her soul mate
Those 2 adore each other - it could happen for Angel and you, too
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.. I know she went to a wonderffffulll home!!!! and she'll be loved and spoiled rotten!!! I'm just gonna miss the little girl.....

Angel does well with Chestnut,, another girl cat we have,, but Chessy is very nonchalant, and easy going.. She never gets her whiskers in a bunch... I'm hoping to find another cat like that... My daughter wants an orange cat...