I am a moron!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I locked myself out of my house last night at 8 o'clock and the only people who have a spare key are my parents.... and of course my father had the key and he was at meeting (AA) until 9
So I had to drive out to him to get my key at 9 and then drive back home. I missed all my shows last night
I am going to Wal-Mart tonight and getting 5 keys made!! I seriously think there is a disease called key lockitis and I have the worst case ever
I cannot even begin to tel you how many times I've locked myself out of my house or locked my keys in my car

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, how infuriating!

Just hope you didn't wake the kitties by banging on the door too loud!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Aww, how infuriating!

Just hope you didn't wake the kitties by banging on the door too loud!
No they just kept staring at me thru the window, good thing I had fed them earlier

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Katie, keep one of those 5 extra keys hid outside somewhere.
That is most definitely the plan!! should have done it a long time ago

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I locked myself out of my house last night at 8 o'clock and the only people who have a spare key are my parents.... and of course my father had the key and he was at meeting (AA) until 9
So I had to drive out to him to get my key at 9 and then drive back home. I missed all my shows last night
I am going to Wal-Mart tonight and getting 5 keys made!! I seriously think there is a disease called key lockitis and I have the worst case ever
I cannot even begin to tel you how many times I've locked myself out of my house or locked my keys in my car
Get one of those magnegic key holders put one in it and put it somewhere outside, I did the same thing 2 times.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've locked my keys in my VW a few times....I finally had a spare key made and put the key in the coin purse of my wallet. Since I never leave my purse in my car, I figured if I lock my keys in my car again, I can always get back inside with the one in my wallet. And I have had to use the one in my wallet.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Get one of those magnegic key holders put one in it and put it somewhere outside, I did the same thing 2 times.
Lastime I locked myself out I actually had to kick in my front door
I have done it at least 20 times

Originally Posted by SophieC

I've locked my keys in my VW a few times....I finally had a spare key made and put the key in the coin purse of my wallet. Since I never leave my purse in my car, I figured if I lock my keys in my car again, I can always get back inside with the one in my wallet. And I have had to use the one in my wallet.
I once locked my keys in the car, and my spare one AND my cell phone, with the car running, right in front of the car wash
it was really cold that day too and of course I wasn't wearing a jacket

See? I told ya'll i was a moron!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont lock my self out, but I ALWAYS LOOSE MY KEYS!
I place them somewhere and it will take me 10 minutes to find them before i can go out!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't feel bad! I locked my self out of the house one day and Lee couldn't bring a key so his mom had to come let me in. Of course she told everyone at her work (they know me cause they did my granite counter tops) and of course now everytime we go there or call up there I get made fun of! Lots of blonde jokes and I am not even blonde!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was the Gnomes!!!!! They did it!!! Those rascly little things!!!!! You need some Gnome repellent

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I dont lock my self out, but I ALWAYS LOOSE MY KEYS!
I place them somewhere and it will take me 10 minutes to find them before i can go out!
Maybe the kits are playing tricks on you??

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Don't feel bad! I locked my self out of the house one day and Lee couldn't bring a key so his mom had to come let me in. Of course she told everyone at her work (they know me cause they did my granite counter tops) and of course now everytime we go there or call up there I get made fun of! Lots of blonde jokes and I am not even blonde!
you should my parents tease me for this, especially cause I do it ALL THE TIME!!!! and once I do it once, it starts a rash of key incidences
I'll have to be on my guard for the next week or so so I don't lock anything else tht shouldn't be

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It was the Gnomes!!!!! They did it!!! Those rascly little things!!!!! You need some Gnome repellent
It just might have been! I still haven't found the key!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I gave a spare house key to a friend who is within walking distance. Haven't had to use it yet, knock on wood...

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
I'm getting keys made tonight and then I'm going to stash one somwhere around the house, I don't know any of my neighbors well enough, and there's nobody else to give one to but my parents, really.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon, If it's any consolation to you, I locked my keys in my car so many times I can't count anymore! One time I locked them in the car at honeys workplace and one time at mine.
I also locked myself out of the house in my pjs and had to call honey home from work from a neighbors to get back inside.