Has it been 10 years?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got an e-mail from my high school class president, and she said that it's time to start planning for the reunion!

Did anyone go to theirs? If so, do people change?

I'm not sure if I'm going to go back. I don't even know the girl I was in high school!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Next year will be 10 years since I left highschool, I'm not sure if they are having a reunion or not, but I wouldn't go, I keep in touch with all the people I hung out with in school still.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year was my 30th but I only went to the 15th. Not many of the ones I wanted to see were there. Did find out that a couple of guys who were jerks back then were still jerks!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went ot my 10th a few weekends ago! it was nice as I don't keep in touch with anyone from high school

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All you young whipper snappers.....I graduated in 1981, probably the same year alot of you were born...............I did go to my 10th, but never again. I still have all the same friends I had back then and all we did was hang out together.............we can do that alot cheaper anytime!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

All you young whipper snappers.....I graduated in 1981, probably the same year alot of you were born...............I did go to my 10th, but never again. I still have all the same friends I had back then and all we did was hang out together.............we can do that alot cheaper anytime!
I was born in 1978

I'm old enough to know better and young enough to not care!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 5 year will be coming up next year - eek! If they do have something, I won't go. I don't really keep in touch with the people I graduated with (occassionly I do on myspace) but otherwise, everyone is still the same

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a couple of weeks ago, they had a primary school reunion in Melbourne.
I was invited but im not crazy enough to spend so much on a flight to see all those old people!
I got lovely updates from my friend, alot of the people who didnt go to my school or kept contact after PS asked for me which made me feel special!

I wont be invited to the highschool one because i didnt graduate.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My tenth is next year also! I would love to go, but we're heading back to Australia this year (in 7 weeks WOOHOO!!), so I don't think we'll go back next year. There's a bunch of people I'd love to catch up with.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bit of time before my class reunion...but I will definitely go with my best friend....i'm sure we'll find lots of juicy tidbits to gossip about lol

bob'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went to my 20th a couple of years ago. One of my friends from back then was mad at me because I'm not married. I had to bite my tounge from saying "I'm not after your husband, if that's what you're worried about." It's nice to say hello and leave it at that.