Kenzie's Gone Crazy!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AHHHH! My foster kitten Kenzie is going crazy tonight! So far, she's attacked my shoe laces and ankles (and got put in her carrier for that
) She cried sooooooo pitfully I let her out a few seconds later..yeah I'm a sucker
,.....and for the past 1/2 hour she and Fosters (our Collie/Aussie mix) have been chasing each other around the house playing (he's really gentle around her)! In addition to this she has chomped down on Fosters tail and made him squeal. She usually chases Him around the house! Think....less than 2lb kitten chasing around a 70lb+ dog!
...it's pretty amusing. She's also knocked off ALL of the Chess pieces off of Colin's chess board....and has drug two of them onto the other couch trying to play with them. She has picked up the laser pointer off of the table and drug that into the floor and tried to eat that as well while ferociously attacking it. She is currently attacking my backpack and eating the straps....oh yeah, and she's being a royal brat! Uhhhhh!!!She just knocked off another chess piece on Fosters head!
Did I mention that earlier when she ran across my laptop....she typed "66666666666666"...maybe she's trying to tell me something??
Well, I have discovered one thing tonight- I need Vodka!!!

I'm scared to wonder what the little stink bug will do next!!! - She doesn't even weigh 2lbs yet!!! OMG! Can you imagine when she gets bigger!!! I think I will go hide myself inside of a paperbag now!

(I told her she wasn't allowed to read anymore 8-Bit & Scratch posts....she's getting some good ideas from them! lol-I think those two would be proud of her
)

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww the joys of having kittens! LOL Bagheera was the same way as a tiny baby. Any new pics?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

sounds like she's feeling her oats
Wasn't she ill before? If she was, it sounds like she's on the mend
She almost died when I first began fostering her...she was the runt of the litter....and had been SEVERLY beaten by some boys before a good samaritan found her and her brothers. So she's definitely come a long way- i'm definitely happy she's up and running around....I just wish she wasn't in "attack kitty" mode lol
She is prescious though!! And her fur is FINALLY starting to grow back

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't have a way to take a video of her (or at least not one i've figured out yet on my phone)...but I did take a ton of pictures of her playing with Fosters last night. I will upload them this week and post them! They're prescious!!! They're of her "attacking" him ....lol, poor Fosters- he's such a sweet pup! (He thinks Kenzie is his baby
)

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

She almost died when I first began fostering her...she was the runt of the litter....and had been SEVERLY beaten by some boys before a good samaritan found her and her brothers. So she's definitely come a long way- i'm definitely happy she's up and running around....I just wish she wasn't in "attack kitty" mode lol
She is prescious though!! And her fur is FINALLY starting to grow back
she sounds adorable
kudos to you for taking her in and taking care of her, and getting her well enough to go into attack kitty mode

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol sounds like much more fun then sitting in a the office right now haha
I'll trade ya! (I might fall asleep at work though! ....it's getting late
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

she sounds adorable
kudos to you for taking her in and taking care of her, and getting her well enough to go into attack kitty mode
Thankyou! She is adorable! I have a teensy tiny kitten collar with a teensy tiny bell I'm gonna let her "practice" with tomorrow! I will definitely have to take pictures!
(I always get my foster kittens use to collars when their little so they adjust better to them when they get adopted
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, It seems as though Kenzie has Finally tired herself out for the night! (Thank goodness!!!). She is crashed asleep in her carrier on her heating pad and blankies! She looks soo sweet! Fosters has clamed down too! Colin just got home a little while ago, so he's following his daddy around the house now lol. Yea!!! Maybe I will get some rest tonight!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have done that, been out on the motorcycle all day, come to work, lol

have you ever gone to sleep in a chair and have it go over backwards?,i broke the back of the office chair.

i lied and said the wheel stuck and the chair flipped over.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use to spin around in these huge office chairs we had when I worked at a hotel a while back. I ran the entire place at night....so I had the office to myself....so i'd hide out of the view of the camera and spin around and around in the chair- it amused me....what can i say lol! I never broke it though

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I use to spin around in these huge office chairs we had when I worked at a hotel a while back. I ran the entire place at night....so I had the office to myself....so i'd hide out of the view of the camera and spin around and around in the chair- it amused me....what can i say lol! I never broke it though
I used to clean a doctors office a couple years ago. I did that after I was done each and every day. LOL I figured I deserved a little fun after cleaning up after the nasty doctor. That place was always a mess. I quit because they kept saying I wasnt cleaning. Whatever!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I used to clean a doctors office a couple years ago. I did that after I was done each and every day. LOL I figured I deserved a little fun after cleaning up after the nasty doctor. That place was always a mess. I quit because they kept saying I wasnt cleaning. Whatever!
lol...nice to know i'm not the only one who does that!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update.....Kenzie is gearing up and is almost back in complete kitten attack mode. Oh Joy! I was trying to clean out her carrier and litter a few minutes ago and she somehow managed to get ahold of the paper towels...well, let's just say she "rolled" the kitchen- and shreaded all of the papertowels while she was at it too! lol..it was pretty cute though...she looked all innocent when I turned around and cought her...Then I was trying to make some lunch,...and she decided to help! I opened the pantry door to get some food out, and of course, she zipped right past me and went in before I noticed. About 2 minutes later I heard "something" playing in the pantry....I open the door, and low and behold, she had aquainted herself with the snack food! lol....she's such a goofball!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's confirmed now- Kenzie is in full kitten attack mode! She just ran righ up to fosters who was happily chewing on what's left of his rawhide...smacked his paw and when fosters droped his rawhide...Kenzie picked it up and tried to run off with it
...poor fosters just had this shocked look on his little face!
..too funny!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure how to use the video feature on my cell...but I did get some cute pictures yesterday when Kenzie was chasing fosters around the house! So i'm about to upload them online.

(By the way, Fosters got a doggie treat after what kenzie did lol..)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh now, you gotta be nice to that baby
!!!She's such a sweetheart.I sure do wish that we could see a video of her and Fosters playing.......that would be wonderful.They grow up way to fast,so treasure all her kittie terrors while you can.
Give her a hug from me.