The one thing I DO NOT LIKE about TCS!!!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one thing about TCS that I don't like. It's the fact that it is so addictive and I am constantly sneaking on there during the day at work....and that's a no-no. I keep worrying that I'll get caught.

Bet some of you thought it was a bad thing I didn't like about TCS, eh?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

There is one thing about TCS that I don't like. It's the fact that it is so addictive and I am constantly sneaking on there during the day at work....and that's a no-no. I keep worrying that I'll get caught.

I did get caught once... I actually got wrote up for it!
Know what I did?
QUIT!
I was on my lunch break! Which I hadn't gotten one in 2 weeks and been working 55+ hours so
on them for being so strict!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean!!! Colin says that everytime he walks by my laptop i'm on that "cat site thing again" and he just laughs at me and tells me I have a kitty addiction- hehe, he knows me well

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
me too.............although with Moofis fight and all the vet visits, I think I'm a little out of date................but hey, kitties do come 1st, even over TCS

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread so caught my eye, i though oh no! somoene here is to complain!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well the title certainly caught my eye. I thought NOOOO.......what could it be ?

But i have to agree with the problem. Is there a help group ?

the Halloween siggies, they are great !

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, the title caught my eye, too! But I knew what my answer would be -- and sure enough it was!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I used to be really scared too..I work for a really big company and figured they probably have some internet tracking thing..and I was literally on ALL day. I would work, then go on TCS, then work, go on TCS....and so on..all day..

Now, I can't login at work anymore for some reason, so I just go on a few times and check things out.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work for the government so I know they are tracking me! I don't care though! I would not miss this job at all....well, except for the paychecks.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

that´s Right!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I thought it would be something about all the "nutty" people we have on here!