My grandmother passed away

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wonderful grandmother just passed away.

This was one person who never disappointed me, never let me down, she was a constant source of strength, and love, and calm when I was growing up...despite turbulence in my life and in hers. We just loved each other, very, very much.

I will miss the twinkle she'd get in her eyes, her little laugh, and spend the rest of my life still trying to make an apple pie as good as hers.

I wish I had not moved so far away, I had not seen her since my father passed away a few years ago, and I will not be able to go back for her funeral.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss Pat. It sounds like the two of you had a very special bond.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, I'm sorry to hear you lost your grandmother. Your love of her is obvious in your words. You're in my thoughts :hug:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
I know what you're going through. I lost my grandmother to cancer almost 3 years ago. they sure are special.
If you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. May your grandmother rest in peace. I'm sure she's looking down on you right now with lots of love.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.Don't feel bad about not making it to her funeral,she would want you to remember all the good times that you had together.Plus, you will always be with her in her heart as she is with you.
(Today is my Dad's b-day.We lost him on Jan.28,2005 from Cancer)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat
I am so sorry to hear of Grandmas passing ....
... Pm me if you need to talk ..
Jennifer

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere condolences. Having lost my own mom a couple of years ago I know how sad this time must be for you. My thoughts and prayers go with you as you work your way through your sadness and loss.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The love between you and your Grandmother was really special Pat.
I am so sorry for your loss.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your loss of your grandmother Pat. Our condolences and prayers are with you and your family.