Am I the only one?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would NEVER wear underwear to bed...I just think its too constricting...I would hate having underwear on 24/7..with the exception of like 15 minutes in the shower.

I hate underwear...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underwear

Actually, to be honest, I take them off as soon as I get home from work!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont. I cant sleep if they are on just like a bra. Fine during the day not at night.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I would NEVER wear underwear to bed...I just think its too constricting...I would hate having underwear on 24/7..with the exception of like 15 minutes in the shower.

I hate underwear...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO underwear

Actually, to be honest, I take them off as soon as I get home from work!!
I"m the same way. The minute I walk through the door from work it's off with what I've got on and into lounge pants and a t-shirt (no bra, no panties). I hate the way they feel! God forbid I have to go somewhere after work - uggghhhh.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eww, no, nothing to bed.
I have a serious Princess and the pea issue, I simply cannot sleep on wrinkles, or feel bound in anyway and I certainly cannot sleep with anything bunched up, on any part of me.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I do!!!!!! I just don't feel right without them!

Someone's mom once told me that if you wear underwear to bed, you'll get bugs. Well, after fifteen years I haven't got any "bugs". I wonder what's in their beds!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only wear underwear to bed during that very "special" time!

Otherwise, it drives me nuts. I don't wear underware half the time during the day, let alone at night.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok, it goes like this. if i'm sleeping in the nude, which i do when i feel like it, or if it's hot, then i don't wear underwear. but if im sleeping in pajamas, or a negligee, or an old t shirt, then yeah, i wear underwear, cos for some reason it just feels strange to me to be wearing other clothes, but not underwear. also-if i dont go to bed nude, i also wear a bra to bed. i've been doing so since i was 15 years old, and read that Marilyn Monroe (who was my idol at the time, and whom I still adore) did it to keep her breasts from sagging. Having done it for so long, it's not uncomfortable at all, in fact i prefer it...I have large breasts (D cup) and I just didn't want them to sag...and i have to say, for my age (34), they're pretty perky
so i think the wearing a bra to bed thing works.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to

With 2 boys in the house, there is NO privacy. Even wearing skimpy undies I have to wear boxers over. They think it's their right and privilage to just walk in and I have a habit of kicking the covers off. I do not sleep with a bra or socks. They irritate the CRAP outta me. I can't stand for my feet to be hot and my boobs to be bound

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

I"m the same way. The minute I walk through the door from work it's off with what I've got on and into lounge pants and a t-shirt (no bra, no panties). I hate the way they feel! God forbid I have to go somewhere after work - uggghhhh.
I can't wear anything to bed or I can't sleep

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Underwear, yes. Bra, absolutely not.

I actually feel really akward without them. Even after special adults only alone time, I feel compelled to put a big t-shirt and undies on right away...is that weird???!!?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't wear anything to bed, but I keep clothes and underwear near in case of fire