Still in love

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Neely is still in love with her playland cat gym. We put it together and thought she would get bored after a day or two but it's her "official hang out."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

So cute
! See? Money well spent!
You bet, it was well worth the $$ to see her so content.

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol i have bought two scratching posts for my cats.. one with two little boxes (not the best quality thing.. not your traditional carpet or anything) and another one that is very traditional with a house on top... and guess where they sleep most of the time.... on TOP of the house parts... its probly because they like to strech out.. but even now... she is sitting with her front paws tucked in looking heavenly with er eyes shut in peacfull bliss

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Thehouseofgods

lol i have bought two scratching posts for my cats.. one with two little boxes (not the best quality thing.. not your traditional carpet or anything) and another one that is very traditional with a house on top... and guess where they sleep most of the time.... on TOP of the house parts...
They do seem to have a mind of their own, don't they?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, she knows it's just for her, and she is so pleased
you should send the pic to the manufacturer - maybe Neely could be their new "spokescat"

You have a beautiful crew

BTW, what breed is Sean (original, fun name by the way)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

You have a beautiful crew

BTW, what breed is Sean (original, fun name by the way)
Part german shepherd and part ?? He acts and vocalizes just like a shepherd but there's a little something else in there too!
The kid's picked out his name and we agreed to go along with whatever they chose. Actually it was a lot better than the names my hubby came up with.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went and bought one of these gyms for my two for Xmas - now the hard part: waiting until Xmas to actually give it to them!