Arrrrgh! Escaped kitty...come home vibes needed!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys, I had my front door propped open Monday while I was unloading some stuff and Gizmo ran outside, I couldn't get him in that night or the next morning, and now I haven't even seen him since.......could I have some of those great TCS come home vibes, please?

Gizmo:

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my dear friend, you know you have tons of come home vibes coming from me....................Keep us posted!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come home, Gizmo! Remember, you can't get those scrumptious orange rolls anywhere else but home!

Quick, Cindy, put out some of those orange rolls...

No, that will only have most of TCS on your doorstep.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you go outside, close your eyes, and concentrate on him, guiding him home?

My kitty Wilde ran away when we moved here. My sister is a "cat whisperer" and said I hadn't explained to Wilde that we were moving... and I hadn't. She came back after two days.

I'll be thinking of you both and looking forward to good news.

SwampWitch

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just seen this now Cindy.

Sending lots of come home vibes to Gizmo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now guys, you're not going to believe this, but I went home yesterday not long after I posted this.....I called and called and called (again!)...no Gizmo. Well, just before I got ready for bed (about 6 pm here) I fed the kits and stepped outside to feed my ferals.....guess who was sitting on the front porch waiting to be let in? Yup, my "attitude" kitty, lol! Thanks guys, TCS rocks!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Now guys, you're not going to believe this, but I went home yesterday not long after I posted this.....I called and called and called (again!)...no Gizmo. Well, just before I got ready for bed (about 6 pm here) I fed the kits and stepped outside to feed my ferals.....guess who was sitting on the front porch waiting to be let in? Yup, my "attitude" kitty, lol! Thanks guys, TCS rocks!!
Brill news..................... its such a horrid time waiting for them but phew, bet someones getting lots of kisses