Pumpkins!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am debating carving a pumpkin this year for Halloween! I love to do it! Its always fun but messy! I want to have Lee's neice and nephew over to carve them. Then we can roast the seeds! Yum!1 i love home roasted pumpkin seeds!!

Who is planning on carving pumpkins this year?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me me me!!!!! I can't wait to carve a pumpkin! I've only done it once before when I was working in a pub in England and we had a Halloween themed party, and had so much fun!

Can't wait to carve one with hubby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone has already carved them show us some pictures!!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Every year, my husband and I host an annual pumpkin carving extravaganza at our home. He makes chili, and I make baked chicken. My sister usually brings a dessert, and other people bring side dishes. After dinner we carve the pumpkins and roast the seeds. I always look forward to hosting this particular party each year.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jillian

Every year, my husband and I host an annual pumpkin carving extravaganza at our home. He makes chili, and I make baked chicken. My sister usually brings a dessert, and other people bring side dishes. After dinner we carve the pumpkins and roast the seeds. I always look forward to hosting this particular party each year.
What a great idea for a get together! I hope you have some place for all that stickiness to be done though!!! Jerry and I always carve our pumpkins every year! His faces are always mean and mine are always nice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jillian

I look forward to seeing pictures of the carved pumpkins at you extravaganza!!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Erik and I are this year, the first year ever!

I saved an article from Redbook last year on tips to make them last longer and how to take care of the seeds so you can eat them..very excited!