Lost

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am!!!
I am!!! I want answers gosh darn it.

I cannot wait until tonight. Thank goodness that House is a repeat tonight so I don't have to decide which to watch and which to tape. I really am not happy that they are at the same time. I hope it doesn't stay that way all season.

Tricia

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by peachytoday

I am!!!
I am!!! I want answers gosh darn it.

I cannot wait until tonight. Thank goodness that House is a repeat tonight so I don't have to decide which to watch and which to tape. I really am not happy that they are at the same time. I hope it doesn't stay that way all season.

Tricia
It's only bacause of the World Serious

I'm excited too, looks like the premiere will be very interesting

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too! Me too! I can't wait. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get any good answers anytime soon.

Tricia, House plays on Tuesday nights. It won't be back until October 31st because of baseball. What you are seeing on Wednesday nights is repeats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Me too! Me too! I can't wait. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get any good answers anytime soon.

Tricia, House plays on Tuesday nights. It won't be back until October 31st because of baseball. What you are seeing on Wednesday nights is repeats.
Good, because I love House too!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhh man!!! We only got hooked on Lost recently, and ended up buying the first season, and LOVED it, so just bought the second season recently, and are madly trying to get through that. Lucky we have MythTV (same as Tivo) which can record it all and have it ready for when we finally finish the second season. And at least this way, it'll skip the ads, and if it's really exciting we can watch the next episode straight away rather than waiting a week

It doesn't clash with America's Next Top Model does it????

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It doesn't clash with America's Next Top Model does it????
Nope! Lost is on at 9 and I think ANTM is on at 8? I have to record ANTM on Sunday evening cause I watch Bones on Weds at 8, and tape the results from Dancing with the Stars at the same time. Unfortunately I can only tape one and watch one! I wish I could record 2

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank god we have 3 VCR's. LOL I love most things Fox and of course Lost. I read the TV guid article about it which they said had spoilers in it but I didn't see any. They did say though, that Kate would pick a leading man (between Sawyer and Jack) by episode 6 I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Thank god we have 3 VCR's. LOL I love most things Fox and of course Lost. I read the TV guid article about it which they said had spoilers in it but I didn't see any. They did say though, that Kate would pick a leading man (between Sawyer and Jack) by episode 6 I think.
I think it's going to be Sawyer.

I also heard that Jack is going to be interested in a new woman...I wonder who it will be!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been super excited for the past month about the new season of Lost!! Sadly enough, thats the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up!
I too think Kate will choose Sawyer.

As far as the others and what happened at the end of season two, I'm completely confused. I'm very, very interested in what they will do with the storyline this season.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Sawyer is better looking than Jack. I'm still wondering why The Others" only wanted Jack, Sawyer and Kate. A friend at work says he thinks they want want to use them for breeding.

Does anyone think Hurley will get "even" with Michael in some way for killing his lady love?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got my money on Sawyer too - Jack's too much of a good boy for her. I'd choose Sawyer too. Mmmmmmm

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I think Sawyer is better looking than Jack. I'm still wondering why The Others" only wanted Jack, Sawyer and Kate. A friend at work says he thinks they want want to use them for breeding.

Does anyone think Hurley will get "even" with Michael in some way for killing his lady love?
Oh dammit - I shouldn't have read that - haven't finished season 2 yet

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh dammit - I shouldn't have read that - haven't finished season 2 yet
Oh, I'm sorry. Hurry and finish it. I haven't ruined it for you. Well....maybe I have a little. I'm sorry.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'd choose Sayed. I think he's the hottest guy on the Island. He has such beautiful eyes.
Have you heard him talk in "real life"?????? He's English, and has a REALLY strong cockney accent!! It's so funny to hear that come out of his mouth - it completely ruined the the myth of him being a clever, wordly Iraqi communications officer...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh, I'm sorry. Hurry and finish it. I haven't ruined it for you. Well....maybe I have a little. I'm sorry.
Haha, it's ok
I think we'll have a lost marathon tonight to get a few more episodes out of the way.

I like Hurley

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Sawyer's hotter anyway. LOL I'm glad they did the re-cap last week too because so much happens that I forget alot between seasons. Only a few more hours!