Alone and bored

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
My daughter is off at a enviromental learning center for the week with her school and DH has gone back to Texas to take care of his dad. Its storming outside(I hate thunderstorms) and I'm all alone the kits are all off in their own little corners sleeping. I have checked all the locks on the windows and doors about 30 times in the past 3 hours. I hate being alone. It drives me crazt\\y I have nothing to do.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 kids I could send you to keep ya company

It does suck doesn't it?
Today DH went to pick up some parts for the lawnmower, both the kids were at school so I thought I'd lay down for a bit....I couldn't sleep!
The house was too quiet...and here I was complaining I couldn't get a moment alone

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been like that all day! Its gonna storm here too, although most of the storm is either up north by you - or in Wisconsin, so we aren't getting much of it ... yet. Its just lightning here, I hate storms

I've been bored all day, although I always find that housework makes the time fly by!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I have 2 kids I could send you to keep ya company

It does suck doesn't it?
Today DH went to pick up some parts for the lawnmower, both the kids were at school so I thought I'd lay down for a bit....I couldn't sleep!
The house was too quiet...and here I was complaining I couldn't get a moment alone
haha send em' on over!!!!! but dont be suprised if they are ductaped to the ceiling when you come to pick them up lol

Oh i am sending you a pm about the siggy!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've been like that all day! Its gonna storm here too, although most of the storm is either up north by you - or in Wisconsin, so we aren't getting much of it ... yet. Its just lightning here, I hate storms

I've been bored all day, although I always find that housework makes the time fly by!
the wind blew so hard a minute ago i thought the sirens were going off i had to open the door just to make sure... shivers...im such a scaredy cat lol

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always alone at home..Maybe you could come over and we can hang out?
Bring some booze
Oh, and Trout says she's out of catnip..could you bring some please?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

the wind blew so hard a minute ago i thought the sirens were going off i had to open the door just to make sure... shivers...im such a scaredy cat lol
I'm scared about that too. Since we live in apartment, no basement

I just don't know what the heck its doing thunderstorming in October - come on weather, its time for SNOW storms! Those dont scare me

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm scared about that too. Since we live in apartment, no basement

I just don't know what the heck its doing thunderstorming in October - come on weather, its time for SNOW storms! Those dont scare me
well it just got really bad the bottom just fell out and its raining and blowing and thundering like crazy!!!!!!! it almost sounds like it is hailing its raining so hard... well guess who is sleeping on the couch tonight lol

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now is the time to find a good book to read or game to play.
I always look forward to having time to myself to read and game, of course there is also chatting on the net.

that is why i always like to work afternoon or nights, so when i get home everyone is at work or sleeping and i can just do what i want