There's nothing on TV tonight......

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooooooooooo bored...Being a single mom of a cat, I look forward to alot of tv when I get home from the gym...But there is not one thing on tonight...What the heck am I supposed to even do?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What about dancing with the stars?? I love that show! and have you ever watched Veronica Mars? it starts @9 on the CW, not sure if you have that in Canada, but that's a great show too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

What about dancing with the stars?? I love that show! and have you ever watched Veronica Mars? it starts @9 on the CW, not sure if you have that in Canada, but that's a great show too
Okay maybe I'll try that Veronica Mars show..I can't stand to watch the washed up stars try to dance though
I think House was supposed to be on tonight but I don't know why it isn't

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I went running to the TV to watch House to find out its been moved to Wednesday!

I can't watch the washed up stars either and am not a big fan of Veronica Mars so have a rerun of CSI on instead

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking the same thing. John ended up watching Cops - its so funny to watch!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I know I went running to the TV to watch House to find out its been moved to Wednesday!

I can't watch the washed up stars either and am not a big fan of Veronica Mars so have a rerun of CSI on instead
Wednesday??!! It better be AFTER ANTM!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?! Tuesdays are my favorite TV nights now. Gilmore Girls at 8 and Veronica Mars right after at 9 on the same channel. Its little digitally bits of heaven.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree there is absolutely nothing on! I just was flipping thru my selection of maybe 5 channels and I watched Gilmore Girls since it gets huge reviews and seems popular. Wow talk about awful acting! The story was okay but no one in that show has any acting talent whatsoever. Veronica something is on next and so far it is horrible too. I hate not having cable. I think Lost is on tuesday night, which is a show I love but I am downloading it instead of watching it on tv so I can watch the whole season straight thru like a marathon hehe.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You really have to watch Gilmore Girls from the beginning to get the show, IMO. It's very subtle humor, and a lot of situations you see now have quite the history so things seem out of context.

Actually quite a lot of good acting, if you have been with the show and seen it evolve.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You really have to watch Gilmore Girls from the beginning to get the show, IMO. It's very subtle humor, and a lot of situations you see now have quite the history so things seem out of context.

Actually quite a lot of good acting, if you have been with the show and seen it evolve.
I totally agree with you. You have to understand the characters and where they're coming from. Living in LA I've seen BAD acting, and I don't think Gilmore is bad. Gilmore Girls is as my husband calls it, "impossibly and unnaturally witty". It might make the acting seem forced at times, but its what makes the show.

Its only 7:00 here on the west coast so I haven't seen tonight's episode. If it is bad, all I can say is the show's original writers and producers are not on board this season, so all die hard Gilmore fans (like myself) are just kind of holding their breath to see if its going to be any good or not. This is only the second episode of the saeson so its hard to tell.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gilmore Girls annoys me and I have watched it many times...I just don't know why the mom and daughter both can't shut their mouths for like a second..they always talk to eachother like motormouths..

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Gilmore Girls annoys me and I have watched it many times...I just don't know why the mom and daughter both can't shut their mouths for like a second..they always talk to eachother like motormouths..
I cannot stand to watch it, they talk way too fast and it irritates me!

Meet the Folkers just came on, so I'm watching that, I love that movie

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I'm sooooooooooooo bored...Being a single mom of a cat, I look forward to alot of tv when I get home from the gym...But there is not one thing on tonight...What the heck am I supposed to even do?
Have you tryed Boston Legal it is so funny I didn't watch it till id season now I wouldn't miss it, it's not really all about lawyers

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Have you tryed Boston Legal it is so funny I didn't watch it till id season now I wouldn't miss it, it's not really all about lawyers
No I haven't..I should though..i need to fill my Tuesday night

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually it's the only show I look forward to really I don't watch TV, I like that new one on Thursday's also Shark with James Woods, I'm waiting on Boston legal 10pm pacific time, So. calif ...