Will someone inform the weatherman its fall??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its October, the leaves are turning but its 72F already. I worked in one of my garden beds in a tshirt and shorts this morning!!! We haven't even had a frost yet!!! And none predicted for the following week!! What's up with that???
Its Wisconsin, the frozen tundra but I get the weatherman forgot that!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The fall is warm here until I guess the end of October usually. It got very cool Saturday and hasn't been that cool since!! But I agree I am ready for some cooler temps!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kind of like fall being 72! LOL Especially when we know what lays right ahead of us..........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I know the four hundred million ladybettles and box elder bugs think its a normal fall. They are all desperately trying to get in the house. One has to be a contortionist to avoid lettting them in!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow is supposed to be 84F here and Friday is supposed to be 60F.
I don't like the sudden changes.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well I know the four hundred million ladybettles and box elder bugs think its a normal fall. They are all desperately trying to get in the house. One has to be a contortionist to avoid lettting them in!!
OMG Gail, the box elder bugs are HORRIBLE here in MN! They are so gross. Its 75* right now, but there's a cool breeze coming thru. Yesterday was humid and gross. I was so mad - I'm ready for the 50* to be back!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Its October, the leaves are turning but its 72F already. I worked in one of my garden beds in a tshirt and shorts this morning!!! We haven't even had a frost yet!!! And none predicted for the following week!! What's up with that???
Its Wisconsin, the frozen tundra but I get the weatherman forgot that!
i think you need to inform God, not the weatherman... BTW, it's currently 87 degrees F here, @ 215pm. predicted high is 95F - for the whole week!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's warmer than usual here in IL too. 88 degrees right now. And it's October. I love it though, especially since I just bought a bike. This should give me more time to ride it before the really cold sets in.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like these warm temps because I missed out on two months of spring this year!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shhhhh....don't tell the weatherman anything...I want to keep riding my motorcycle...don't want to have to put it away for the cold season...shhhh...be vewwy, vewwy quiet...

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm loving it! I'm hoping that it doesn't cool down TOO much by October 14, because I want a decently cool wedding day, but not a HOT or really COLD wedding day. Is it too much to ask for perfect weather in the midwest?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would someone tell our weather that it can be cold during the week and have the sun out on the weekend rather than the other way out - we had our heat on at the weekend and the sun was shining today

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was 90 degrees here today. Last week, when the highs were inthe 60s we actually thought, for once, we wouldn't have an indian summer. We were wrong. Its OK with us though, we forgot to pre-buy our propane this year and only have half a tank (250 gallons)... Hopefully, we can make that last all winter instead of forking out the exorbitant winter fuel rates.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

It was 90 degrees here today. Last week, when the highs were inthe 60s we actually thought, for once, we wouldn't have an indian summer. We were wrong. Its OK with us though, we forgot to pre-buy our propane this year and only have half a tank (250 gallons)... Hopefully, we can make that last all winter instead of forking out the exorbitant winter fuel rates.
here, too - i was so excited - we were actually having fall weather in SEPTEMBER! but it was too good to last, i guess.