TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › So much for being the 'tough guy'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So much for being the 'tough guy'

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
So yestrday when I got home, Harley was all cuddled up in the sheets on my bed. So I covered him up a bit, and he just snuggled down in there even more. He was so cute, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures







ETA: Photobucket is not resizing my last 2 pictures.... ahhhh!! Sorry if their way too big, they won't resize!
post #2 of 15
You have got to have 2 of the cutest boys on here!! I love seeing pics of them!!
post #3 of 15
omg!! Kenzie you need to put a cuteness alert on that one. Your little "tough guy" looks soo sweet all snuggled in those blankets!
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Aww, thanks ladies

He was so damn cute all cuddled up like that - so much for that tough guy exterior!
post #5 of 15
I wish i could sleep the sleep of kitties like that!!!
post #6 of 15
He's the cutest tough guy he's ever seen!! He looks so content

You can just imagine him "Fine meowmy, take photos, just don't tell Davidson"
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
He's the cutest tough guy he's ever seen!! He looks so content

You can just imagine him "Fine meowmy, take photos, just don't tell Davidson"


Your probly right! I left to run some errands and I found them both on the bed like that.... as long as Daddy doesn't see then being all cute and not tough... then its alright, so they say
post #8 of 15
Awww Harley, sweet dreams sweetie pops
post #9 of 15
he makes me wanna crawl right in there & cuddle with him! (I have my little cuddle bug under my elbow right now, cuddled inside my sweat jacket!)
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
he makes me wanna crawl right in there & cuddle with him! (I have my little cuddle bug under my elbow right now, cuddled inside my sweat jacket!)
Oh I cuddled with him for awhile! Until he gave me the 'get away meowmy, I'm TRYING to sleep!' look

Davidson is all cuddled up with me right now, he's my cuddle bug.... Harley is only like that once in a blue moon!
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Oh I cuddled with him for awhile! Until he gave me the 'get away meowmy, I'm TRYING to sleep!' look

Davidson is all cuddled up with me right now, he's my cuddle bug.... Harley is only like that once in a blue moon!
Those are my 2 to a T! Lucky is a sometimes girl, when I get home, when I feed her, when I sit on the toilet. And sometimes, if the moon & stars are aligned right, she'll let us love her to death, but not hold her, not anymore. And Louie, you could hang him by one ear and he'd just hand there, completely content purring away at you! And as soon as you sit down he hops up next to you, and looks at you for an invitation to your lap....so cute right?!
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
Those are my 2 to a T! Lucky is a sometimes girl, when I get home, when I feed her, when I sit on the toilet. And sometimes, if the moon & stars are aligned right, she'll let us love her to death, but not hold her, not anymore. And Louie, you could hang him by one ear and he'd just hand there, completely content purring away at you! And as soon as you sit down he hops up next to you, and looks at you for an invitation to your lap....so cute right?!
Thats definately my 2 as well!

Maybe its a gray kitty thing - maybe they all love to be lovey!
post #13 of 15
My grey kitty is more of a love bug than my brown tabby as well!!
post #14 of 15
He really is adorable <3
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
My grey kitty is more of a love bug than my brown tabby as well!!
Maybe its true! If thats the case, I'm definately getting another gray kitty someday!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › So much for being the 'tough guy'