So much for being the 'tough guy'

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So yestrday when I got home, Harley was all cuddled up in the sheets on my bed. So I covered him up a bit, and he just snuggled down in there even more. He was so cute, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures

ETA: Photobucket is not resizing my last 2 pictures.... ahhhh!! Sorry if their way too big, they won't resize!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg!! Kenzie you need to put a cuteness alert on that one. Your little "tough guy" looks soo sweet all snuggled in those blankets!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks ladies

He was so damn cute all cuddled up like that - so much for that tough guy exterior!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's the cutest tough guy he's ever seen!! He looks so content

You can just imagine him "Fine meowmy, take photos, just don't tell Davidson"

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

He's the cutest tough guy he's ever seen!! He looks so content

You can just imagine him "Fine meowmy, take photos, just don't tell Davidson"

Your probly right! I left to run some errands and I found them both on the bed like that.... as long as Daddy doesn't see then being all cute and not tough... then its alright, so they say

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

he makes me wanna crawl right in there & cuddle with him! (I have my little cuddle bug under my elbow right now, cuddled inside my sweat jacket!)
Oh I cuddled with him for awhile! Until he gave me the 'get away meowmy, I'm TRYING to sleep!' look

Davidson is all cuddled up with me right now, he's my cuddle bug.... Harley is only like that once in a blue moon!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh I cuddled with him for awhile! Until he gave me the 'get away meowmy, I'm TRYING to sleep!' look

Davidson is all cuddled up with me right now, he's my cuddle bug.... Harley is only like that once in a blue moon!
Those are my 2 to a T! Lucky is a sometimes girl, when I get home, when I feed her, when I sit on the toilet.
And sometimes, if the moon & stars are aligned right, she'll let us love her to death, but not hold her, not anymore. And Louie, you could hang him by one ear and he'd just hand there, completely content purring away at you! And as soon as you sit down he hops up next to you, and looks at you for an invitation to your lap....so cute right?!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Those are my 2 to a T! Lucky is a sometimes girl, when I get home, when I feed her, when I sit on the toilet.
And sometimes, if the moon & stars are aligned right, she'll let us love her to death, but not hold her, not anymore. And Louie, you could hang him by one ear and he'd just hand there, completely content purring away at you! And as soon as you sit down he hops up next to you, and looks at you for an invitation to your lap....so cute right?!
Thats definately my 2 as well!

Maybe its a gray kitty thing - maybe they all love to be lovey!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My grey kitty is more of a love bug than my brown tabby as well!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

My grey kitty is more of a love bug than my brown tabby as well!!
Maybe its true!
If thats the case, I'm definately getting another gray kitty someday!