rehome for un spayed female moggi

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
looking for a new home for an un spayed 1 year old moggie she's lovely and has unfourtunatly caused a bit of an allergy problem for a friend of mine. we've looked at all other avenues for him to keep her but it's just not possible. any help on finding her a new home asap would be greatly appreciated. she's had one litter of kittens from previous irresponsible owner and has had Advocate flea treatment for this month only in my care. she will need to be seen by a vet and wormed as well as spayed. she's living in Oxford but can travel with in 1 to 2 hours from this area or from the Tunbridge Wells area in England. She needs to go to an indoor cat home unless you have a farm or a lot of land in the country side. thanks.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry,I'm way to far away from there.
I hope you find a home for her SOON!!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if maybe you offered to pay part of the vet & spay costs for whoever adopted her, it would make her more attractive? Spaying a cat costs quite a bit so someone who adopted her might be happy to have the help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

I wonder if maybe you offered to pay part of the vet & spay costs for whoever adopted her, it would make her more attractive? Spaying a cat costs quite a bit so someone who adopted her might be happy to have the help.
thank you it's an unfourtunate situation. this is a friend of mine whom thought he could handle it and that he was only allergic to rabbits. turns out cats too and hes already on medication that isn't working for him. i've suggested bathing her and getting her spayed then seeing how it goes but he's not willing to invest in getting her spayed if he's not going to keep her, which i'm not happy hearing because i don't think that's fair but i can't really do anything. i'm tempted to go get her and pay to have her spayed myself and clean her up then rehome her so i know she's cared for. i've spoken to my husband and i think that's the next step. i've also had some generous offers from people on the forum to help pay for the spay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ocicat_steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
still looking!