A little annoyed...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I went to the ER today and FINALLY got on antibiotics and an inhaler. I've decided to quit smoking......soon
OK so I've cut back ALOT just today
I'm in such a crappy mood though. Not just from cutting back in smoking, just everything in general. It seems like everything around me is annoying me. The kids are being "too loud", Dh is "talking too much", the cats are "being wild" the birds are sqwaking non-stop and to top it off, Jake is right under my desk (his hiding spot from Reilly) with this HUGE 2 foot rawhide bone. He's gnawing on it like it's gonna disappear if he stops. Everytime he chews it hits the legs on my chair and it's REALLY getting on my nerves

I went to go into the bedroom to play with the kittens and get away from everything but my 4½yr old followed me and of course, DH didn't stop him. Regardless that I threw my hands in the hair and scoffed as I went into the bedroom and said "Everyone just leave me alone!"... He didn't say a WORD to Deacon as he came creeping in the bedroom.
I went to take a hot bath and of course, DH came in there to talk to me about some estimates we're doing. I SO wanted to soak him with the shower head. So I went out on the porch when I got out of the tub and guess what? Jake followed me wanting to play tug o' war
... which DH soon followed us and of course had a birage (SP?) of questions like "What are you doing?...what's wrong?.." this, that and everything else!
I just wanna be left alone for 30 mins!

I swear, if I had a lock on my bedroom door, I would slam it, lock it and DARE anyone to come in!

Sorry to ramble on, just needed to vent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I just realized I posted this in Fur Pictures!

Does that tell you how annoyed I am?

Please move this to The Cat Lounge?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You're not feeling well, you've stopped smoking, and you're tired. Sounds like you need a break where you can just chill. So I will send you some calming vibes and hope you can get some solitude.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Just go and adopt another bird, that'll fix things
Or maybe a fish - they're a little more quiet than birds... Maybe there'll be someone outside a pet store trying to give one away

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

You're not feeling well, you've stopped smoking, and you're tired. Sounds like you need a break where you can just chill. So I will send you some calming vibes and hope you can get some solitude.
Thank you... I need them.
Deacon finally went to bed.. Jake moved into the other room with his bone, Tiger is chillin on the rug... Only one thing left.... DH!.. I'm about to tape his mouth shut!
You ever see that shirt that says "Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver?"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Or maybe a fish - they're a little more quiet than birds... Maybe there'll be someone outside a pet store trying to give one away

Maybe a lizard? Or a ferret?...a turtle? OH! I KNOW!.... A Skunk!... that's it!

Edit:
Now DH is singing... don't know why, but I think he's intentionally doing it to annoy me.
imagine a 200lbs redneck singing "You are so beautiful" in this country slang.. it's worse then the parody they do on MadTV with the fake Kenny Rogers!

CALGON.... TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Maybe a lizard? Or a ferret?...a turtle? OH! I KNOW!.... A Skunk!... that's it!
Oh yeah a skunk!!!! You can train it so when your DH won't leave you alone, the skunk can squirt him!!!!

"I have a skunk and I'm not afraid to use it!!!!!!"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh yeah a skunk!!!! You can train it so when your DH won't leave you alone, the skunk can squirt him!!!!

"I have a skunk and I'm not afraid to use it!!!!!!"

I can post him at the bedroom door as a watch out for everyone! Hang a sign above him saying "Go ahead, Make my day"

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhhh that'd be SO much fun!! As long as he doesn't backfire....

Notice we're both referring to smelly, squirty skunks as "he"??

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow!
lol sounds like you need some happy pills or some ice cream tonight! Lots of (30 minutes of silences vibes) comming your way!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, that's awesome that you're going to try and stop smoking! Good luck!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

By the way, that's awesome that you're going to try and stop smoking! Good luck!!
Thanks!
I did SOOOO good all day until about 2 hours ago!
I was about to snap! My mom said she's going to get me the patch tomm because she's scared I'll hurt someone
She's right, I probably would