Jada locked herself in the car! and a Stan meeting.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a very interesting day today. Work was fine. Everything went smooth. Until I got home. My sister slept over last night so she was still there when I got home. She had the dogs out in the yard. To get into my drive way you have to open the gate and drive in. So she had he dogs out. I told Buddy to stay and grabbed Jada because she was already at the fence. Stuck her into the car pulled in. Got out shut the gate. Went back to the door. And it was LOCKED!
The car was running with AC on. So she was nice and cool in there.
But the only car keys I have where in the ignition.
I had been talking about getting copies forever. Because the only other person with the keys is Stan. I couldnt figure out how to get the door unlocked.
So I sucked it up and called Stan.
He wouldnt asnwer at first. But I know him and I know he is always home at that time. So I lefft a message the 3rd time I called. I said "Pick up the stupid phone! I need to talk to you! I know your home!" I waited a second and just as I was about to hang up and call again. I hear "What do you want?" I told him what happened. And asked him if he would come over and bring the key.
Not what I wanted to do but oh well.
So about an hour later he shows up
I was ready to fight by the time he got here. I was so mad. Anyways he was acting stupid and like he thought he was hot stuff. He had his new girlfriend in the car.
So I was god didnt say anything to him at first. I wasnt going to say anything about the baby unless he brought it up. He kept saying how stupid I was to leave Jada in the car alone. That he told me she would do that one day.

Finally I got tired of him.
So I said "Thanks for bringing the yey. Bye! "

He says "Arent you gonna say anything?"

M: About?

S: The baby.

M: Nope. Wasnt planning on it.

S: Why not?

M: Because I told you to call if you wanted to talk about it. But you didnt so...

S: YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU!

M: Uh Yeah! I didnt want to force you into doing something you dont want to do.

S: Yeah Right! You are just trying to get me back. I know you Amber. You cant make it without me. Weve been together since we were kids. You cant make it. Your just gonna come crawling back when things get rough.

M: Whatever. I dont want to argue with you. I'm under to much stress already. I dont want to deal with an obnoxious idiot. Go mess around with your GF. I'm sure she enjoys you still.

S: F*** You! I bet the baby isnt mine. I heard youve been messing around with some hill billy redneck.

M: UH HUH! You know I always liked rednecks.

S: You arent denying the baby aint mine.

M: I didnt say that. The baby is definantly yours. But you can believe what you want. Come on pups!

Then I turn and walk inside the house.

I soooo didnt want to talk to him or even see him. He's such a jerk. I dont know what I'm going to do. I dont know what he's going to do.
It really hit me. I cant believe I stayed with him for 4 years!
I gave up so much for him.
I just needed to vent.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww! Hugs to you. Just be glad you realized what a jerk he is. I know you know it, but I'm still gonna say it, you deserve better than that!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww

I'm so sorry about this.
Just think, you are away from this jerk for good now. Honestly, I would almost tell him the baby ISN'T his to keep him away. That's what I did w/ Deacon's bio-dad. He's never even laid eyes on Deacon and it's better this way.
These things happen for a reason! my DH now is the best dad for him.

I promise you, everything will be ok!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MoochNNoodles is right. you DO deserve better than that! hang in there... things WILL get better I promise.
you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Now you know what he thinks and you can move on. Good luck. I know you will be a great mom.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I soooo didnt want to talk to him or even see him. He's such a jerk. I dont know what I'm going to do. I dont know what he's going to do.
It really hit me. I cant believe I stayed with him for 4 years!
I gave up so much for him.
I just needed to vent.
sorry things are though for you. Just come here whenever you need to vent.

But just keep reminding yourself... no matter how long you were with the guy, it's over now. You have moved on, you're making a better life for yourself and you have your whole life ahead of you.
In the mean time, he hasn't learned anything and he's still an insecure idiot. Just leave him to his miserable life.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you poor thing! i'm soo sorry about your night!and i'm definitely glad you left that sucker and have a new boyfriend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

you poor thing! i'm soo sorry about your night!and i'm definitely glad you left that sucker and have a new boyfriend
I was very mean to John today. He called right after Stan left. I was really upset and in a slightly man hater mood. I feel bad about it. He hasnt called back. And I feel stupid for saying it. I emailed him though. My life seems to be forever messed up.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hang in there , it will get better....just appologize to john and be honest...let him know it wasn't directed at him, that you were just upset about everything that had happened. Make him a nice dinner..suck up to him a little bit...and give him some space- he will come around

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I was very mean to John today. He called right after Stan left. I was really upset and in a slightly man hater mood. I feel bad about it. He hasnt called back. And I feel stupid for saying it. I emailed him though. My life seems to be forever messed up.
I don't think your life is messed up. You are just on a new pathway and have lots to learn. Give John a little time and let him know how you feel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

MoochNNoodles is right. you DO deserve better than that! hang in there... things WILL get better I promise.
you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

hang in there , it will get better....just appologize to john and be honest...let him know it wasn't directed at him, that you were just upset about everything that had happened. Make him a nice dinner..suck up to him a little bit...and give him some space- he will come around
Originally Posted by katachtig

I don't think your life is messed up. You are just on a new pathway and have lots to learn. Give John a little time and let him know how you feel.

Thanks guys. Thats what I was mean about. See John has told me he loves me several times. I havnt said it back to him. So when he called he was being so stinking sweet and supportive it made me mad.
Well when he said not to worry about Stan and that he would come over if I wanted him to. I said I didnt want him to come over. He said fine. And when he was about to hang up he said he lovedme again. Now normally that wouldnt be a problem. Because I love him just havnt said it yet. But I freaked out. And told him not to tell me he loved me. To just leave me alone. He said ok and hung up. I feel horrible now. But from the beginning I told him I had just ended a bad relationship and wanted to take things slow. Things started speeding up to fast after I found out about the baby. I do love him but I'm not ready to say that. Plus I dont know how. He's online now so I'm going to PM him. Say I'm sorry. I just cant stand to hear his pathetic voice again right now.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry you had to go through that if I was closer I would punch him in the nose for you. But he's a jerk and that's putting it nicely and sometimes when you are upset you take your anger out on other people.