Wanna know why I call him Captain Underfoot?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is all the proof you need.....

(yes, this is me in my work dress, squatting down to pick something up, and he is right under my dress, so I snapped a picture of it just to prove it.
)

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What line of work are you in to be wearing those shoes?

I like them, though... Ziggy loves to get under my feet, too. I keep telling him he's gonna get stepped on, but he won't listen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're black Steve Madden boots, I got them at the Nordstrohm's Rack....and they are usually a fortune, but I got them for 80% off they were $49.95.... they're way hot...my hubby says they're my "bat boots"

Oh, and I'm an executive assistant/travel coordinator/event planner/receptionist/anything else they wanna throw at me. Today I wore this dress from Express, it's purple/black print, long & A lined with an empire waist, and a black twinset sweater....it was a school teacher look.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww that is a sweet pic of Louie he wants to always be by you even under your dress

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man it would have been funny if someone caught you taking a photo of under your dress...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Man it would have been funny if someone caught you taking a photo of under your dress...
yeah, I had to delete the 1st one...
it wasn't very family friendly!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wondered if you needed to have a couple of goes and do some careful editing!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bumper is like that too now I lift my feet and pretend I am going to squash him but he just sits and looks at me like 'yeah I know you aren't gonna kick me so just move along'

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Bumper is like that too now I lift my feet and pretend I am going to squash him but he just sits and looks at me like 'yeah I know you aren't gonna kick me so just move along'
You're so well trained....just like me!!

Louie is such a cutie pie!! He has the makings of an 8-Bit, though....watch out!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You're so well trained....just like me!!

Louie is such a cutie pie!! He has the makings of an 8-Bit, though....watch out!
I think the same thing when I read about 8-Bit....my only saving grace is that Louie isn't the brightest bulb on the tree....but he has room to grow, he is only 12 weeks!
He falls for the same thing over & over & over, and pays no mind to most things, or doesn't even notice!
But he is constantly looking for trouble....and when you scold him, he purrs back at you! "whhhhhhoooo meeeeee????????"