Please Welcome Our Newest Advisor

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very pleased to announce that Katie (TNR1) has been appointed as Advisor here in our very own TCS Pregnant Cats & Kitten Care Forum! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting this post, Katie! I know you will be an asset here!

Everyone, please join me in welcoming Katie as Advisor to the Forum. Katie, can you tell us a little about yourself so we can all get to know you a little better?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Everyone!!

I'm very excited to be able to assist you. Just a little background about me: I joined TCS Oct 2003. I have 2 cats of my own...Tigger (orange and white) and Habenaro (patch tabby) (picture below). They are the joys of my life (and yes, they are neutered/spayed). I volunteer with a local rescue group and at a feral cat clinic. I've fostered a few cats and have really enjoyed the experience but I've also experienced the sadness of losing a little kitten. I look forward to getting to know everyone on this board and do feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Katie

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, are you going to get a workout. I think Tammy-Timmy is 3/4 Tasmanian Devil.

No Kits!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah Katie !!!!

Your words are wise and I always read them as you already were an Advisor !!! Now you have a badge

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I'm so glad you are the new advisor! You have such great words of wisdom and of care!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Yay, Katie!!! The purrfect addition to this forum!
I second that thought.
You are the purrfect choice Katie.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Katie!! Glad to see you finally get the badge the has been a long time coming!!