TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Daddy was missing his hat, anyone know where it is???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daddy was missing his hat, anyone know where it is???

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Daddy was getting his stuff ready for "hunting season" today, and couldn't find his orange hat! Anyone know where it is???



Here it is Daddy!!! I found it! I found it!


see daddy! Look Louie's sitting right on it!!!

Louie wake up! Daddy wants his hat back!

Looooooouuuuuieeeeeee, c'mon!!!! I'm tellin Daddy!!!

(if you don't get off Daddy's hat, I'm gonna hide all the toys from you!)


What daddy??? Your not mad?! oh, ok.....

well, then I guess I'll just cuddle with daddy's hat too!
post #2 of 20
Heather...too CUTe FOR WORDS!!! What is up with Lucky girls paw???
post #3 of 20
OOOHhhhhh! How sweet is that!?! Tooo cute!
post #4 of 20
Hahaha too adorable!! Life is so much more fun with 2 cats huh?

Bella - LG is just showing how flexible she is
post #5 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Heather...too CUTe FOR WORDS!!! What is up with Lucky girls paw???
She always sits like that...she'll tuck both her front paws in like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Hahaha too adorable!! Life is so much more fun with 2 cats huh?

Bella - LG is just showing how flexible she is
yup, they are so adorably entertaining....
(and she is very flexible, she is always stretching)
post #6 of 20
omg! those pictures are too cute!!!!! And I love the captions!
post #7 of 20
Cute pictures. I like Lucky Girl's soft paws.
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
omg! those pictures are too cute!!!!! And I love the captions!
thanks! I'm so cheesy, I sit & giggle at myself when I'm writing them, then I read them to my husband, and he doesn't think there quite as funny as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean44 View Post
Cute pictures. I like Lucky Girl's soft paws.
Thanks, there the "pawtriotic" ones, she had her red, white, & blue in honor of September 11th! She's wearing her patriotism "on her sleeve"!!! But I wanna get her the black & white french manicured ones....those are next on my list!!!
post #9 of 20
Looks like Louie wants to be daddy's hunting buddy . Bradley would LOVE it if our cats were so enthusiastic about the start if hunting season! Those are some great pictures!
post #10 of 20
Aww, how cute

Max grooms Billy sometimes
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
But I wanna get her the black & white french manicured ones....those are next on my list!!!
oooooh, i haven't seen those! where did you find them?
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
oooooh, i haven't seen those! where did you find them?
That's what I was wondering, too!

LG & Louie are so cute together!!! I love when Twitch sits with her feet all tucked under & at odd angles....kitties are so funny sometimes!
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
oooooh, i haven't seen those! where did you find them?
why right here of course! http://www.softclaws.com/colors.asp

they also have purple & white french manicured ones too!!!
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
why right here of course! http://www.softclaws.com/colors.asp

they also have purple & white french manicured ones too!!!
i think those black/white ones will look wonderful on LG - if Pixel or Chip had front claws i'd get those for them, too! but for my others i think i'll stick with the solid colors. i can get them cheaper, for one thing.
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
i think those black/white ones will look wonderful on LG - if Pixel or Chip had front claws i'd get those for them, too! but for my others i think i'll stick with the solid colors. i can get them cheaper, for one thing.
do you get them online??? if so what site? The Petsmart near me has them, but only the natural ones. I will be needing new ones soon as Luck has 8 nails left and Louie has about 12. But the babies come off alot, his claws are SO tiny the cap has nothing to hold onto, and he is a hellian!!! (I've had the same pack for Luck since April....so that's lasted awhile.
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
do you get them online??? if so what site? The Petsmart near me has them, but only the natural ones. I will be needing new ones soon as Luck has 8 nails left and Louie has about 12. But the babies come off alot, his claws are SO tiny the cap has nothing to hold onto, and he is a hellian!!! (I've had the same pack for Luck since April....so that's lasted awhile.
yep, i got the last sets here
Cat and Kitten
& they were $15.85 each, with free shipping. i got 2 sets, because different colors look better on Java than on Cable. actually, they all look good on Cable, but i like the pink best on her, & i don't like it on Java. she's getting purple.
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
yep, i got the last sets here
Cat and Kitten
& they were $15.85 each, with free shipping. i got 2 sets, because different colors look better on Java than on Cable. actually, they all look good on Cable, but i like the pink best on her, & i don't like it on Java. she's getting purple.
cool thanks!!! I will definately get the kittens from there....I wish they had the french manicured ones there....I'd love to get those for LuckyGirl since she's a tuxedo....but the red ones looke hot on her too cause she has a red diamond collar.
post #18 of 20
I love that little photo narrative! Cute kitties, cute story!!
post #19 of 20
What adorable pictures...
I am sitting here laughing.
post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
thanks!!! I was giggling when I was typing it....my husband thinks I'm such a dork!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Daddy was missing his hat, anyone know where it is???