Check out my Halloween decorations!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally put up my decorations!!! Check them out!

this is my front door to my house...

my foyer inside my front door...

the front door to our home....

my buffet in my dining room...

a close up of the EEK!!! sign I have up, I got it at Target

the bloody handprints on my mirror....

the kitties were SO excited about Halloween....Louie wouldn't stay out of anything!

he drug the spider around all night by 1 leg....it's twice the size he is!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great decorations!!, now I'm all excited to put mine up!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them!! By this weekend I'll try and take pics of all mine so I can post them too. Halloween is awesome!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I love them!! By this weekend I'll try and take pics of all mine so I can post them too. Halloween is awesome!!!!
Yay!!! When you take them you can post them here.... anyone that wants to post their Halloween decorations here feel free!!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because im not grown up with this stuff, id be terribly freaked out if i saw these things hanging by someones door.
No joke!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to ask....where did you get the bloody handprints??? I LOVE them! (Does that make me weird
)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I have to ask....where did you get the bloody handprints??? I LOVE them! (Does that make me weird
)
I got the bloody hand prints at Walmart, I even have 2 blood streaked signs like that one says STAY OUT, the other says BEWARE but they were HELL to put up cause they would stick to each other but not to the windows?!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

I think this is my favorite! If I did that my cats would have those little pumpkins rolling all over my house!
yeah, the kit-cats are not allowed in the foyer or basement, I have another door at the top of those steps (the one that says witch way), when you go in the beware of zombies door there are 2 doors, one immediately on your right to my basement, and then 6 steps on your left that go up into another door that goes into the house. It's safer, being that we live next to the woods you never know, we are the end house, and it keeps the house warmer too! But when I brought the pumpkins home, Louie was dragging them through the house by the stem in his mouth, LuckyGirl just watched him and rolled her eyes!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Wow, those are great! WHERE did you get those bloody handprints? I liked those the best!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
At Walmart! Do they have those in Canada???