My not even 2lb kitten is chasing Fosters, our 70+ lbs dog around the house!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg! Kenzie, my not even 2lbs foster kitten is chasing Fosters, our 70+lbs Collie/Australian Shepherd around the living room. This is hysterical!!!!!!! She just bowed up at him did her "monster jump" on his stub of a tail lol
...(she stands up on her back leg and pounces like a little monster- it's adorable!) Those two are having a blast running around and playing together!!! It is soo sweet! Fosters is always really gentle with her too- he thinks Kenzie is his baby! When he "catches" her..he holds he down really gently with one paw and bathes her in kisses like a little baby puppy! It's soo cute! Then she gets mad at him and goes "RRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWW"
And Kenzie never scratches him....she only "acts tough". Too funny! I need some pictures of this! My big ox of a dog is getting chased around by a tiny kitten
...this is too funny!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How funny!!! This morning little Smudge was chasing Lily all around the house which we thought was funny - but to see a little baby chasing a big ol' dog around??? That must be hilarious!!! We need photos/video!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh, please get pics! Goodness that sounds too adorable and hysterical!
I will have to get the digital camera from my house the next time i'm over there (i've been avoiding going over there so I don't contaminate the rest of my little fluffy babies with ringworm. My mom is watching them there and the ones that do have ringworm (fosters,kenzie, and Jasmine) are here with me at Colin's. Ringworm is kicking our bottoms!
). I will try and snap a few pictures on my cell phone later and post them! Right now Fosters is eating the rawhide I just gave him and Kenzie is..well, i'm not sure where she is lol
She will probably show up as soon as I start to walk and try to attack my feet!
(she's been getting into a lot of trouble lately for biting hands/feet. I never let my foster kittens do that, because while it's cute when they're kittens, it's note cute when they're older....so since water bottles don't work on her...I take a newspaper and smack my leg or the floor with it so that the sound scares her and she stops that behavior (I never hit her ever...just use the sound to repel her from that behavior
- it seems to be working quite lovely!
). She is such a cutie though and has come such a long way since i've had her. I didn't think she would even make it the first week I had her....and look at her now! She's chasing around a huge dog and just thriving! I couldn't be happier!
Colin loves her to pieces too- i think he's thinking about adopting her actually, that would be cool.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

How funny!!! This morning little Smudge was chasing Lily all around the house which we thought was funny - but to see a little baby chasing a big ol' dog around??? That must be hilarious!!! We need photos/video!
I will try to snap some pictures on my cell phone later if they start up again! Right now they are both calmed down. Fosters is eating a rawhide and Kenzie is hiding around the house somewhere lol...probably up to no good

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea! I snapped some pictures of Kenzie & Fosters on my cell earlier! I'm gonna try and get them on my pc now!