RIP Sophie

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is the link to the original thread . Unfortunatly Sophie was put too sleep this morning.

RIP Sophie

know how loved you are and always will be - watch over your Mom and keep her safe, until you meet again

I will light a candle to help guide you home - fly high little one

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss. Sophie may you have made your way over the rainbow bridge and found the field of butterflies, catnip, and great spots for lazy naps in the sun. You were loved and will be missed.

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.....
it's so sad when we have to say goodbye... or even when we dont get enough time....

Hope your chassing birdies with the best of them Sophie

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! I'm so incredibly sorry you've lost your little girl and lifelong love. This must be dreadfully painful for you. This illness came on so suddenly, and you did everything you knew to do. Losing someone we love so dearly is so difficult, and all the more when our loved one is stolen away without warning, leaving us no time to prepare our hearts. Sophie is blessed to have such a loving Mommy who has cared so wonderfully for her throughout her beautiful 17 years. Today, Sophie is so happy and healthy in Heaven, and the two of you will one day be reunited.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP little one, taken too soon, but your mum gave you a wonderful life to get you to the grand age of 17.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to Libby74 on the sad loss of Sophie. So many years, so many memories, that hopefully will be a comfort, but right now, the pain runs so deep. My sister's cat lived to be 21, and her loss was felt by the whole family - my sis used to send Christmas cards with the cat in the family pic, and it still saddens me to know that Rebekah won't be part of the holidays anymore.
Godspeed over RB, Sophie - you are young and playing happily again, as is dear Rebekah.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You poor baby
Sophie you little angel, run fast over the bridge because all your new friends are there waiting to take you to your new home

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Sophie! She had a wonderful 17 years, and will always hold a special place in your heart...play happily over the cridge, Sophie.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Oh no! I'm so incredibly sorry you've lost your little girl and lifelong love. This must be dreadfully painful for you. This illness came on so suddenly, and you did everything you knew to do. Losing someone we love so dearly is so difficult, and all the more when our loved one is stolen away without warning, leaving us no time to prepare our hearts. Sophie is blessed to have such a loving Mommy who has cared so wonderfully for her throughout her beautiful 17 years. Today, Sophie is so happy and healthy in Heaven, and the two of you will one day be reunited.
what a wonderful way with words you have, Stephanie!
to you, libby74, during this painful time. what a hard decision to make!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss, Libby. 17 years is such a long time to have a kitty, yet I know it is way too short a time. You are a good kittie meowmie.

May Sophie rest in peace.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
I am so sorry you lost Dear Sophie
,It is hard to think about your loved one without thinking about the pain they may have been through at the end.
Please know, although you miss her so very much,she is still beside you,giving you her love and guiding you with her strength.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the kind words, they have really helped. This has been an extremely difficult year at our house---we lost 3 kitties in 11 months, one to CRF, one to liver disease, and I was just told by the vet that my sweet Sophie had cancer. I don't believe she suffered too much; she was her normal self until just a couple of days before she passed over. My 6 y/o Jack was always annoying her, but he's the one that seems to be missing her.
RIP, dear Sophie.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss

Heres sending warm & healing {{{{{vibes}}}}} to you and all your family

RIP little one, your pain is over and you can run & play with all the other kitties over the rainbow bridge