Plastic Surgery: What would you have done?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could afford (and WANTED) to have any type of plastic surgery, what would you have done?
I'd love to get a nose job as I have inherited my father's nose and am not a big fan of it!
I'm definitely not ruling out rhinoplasty somewhere down the line!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would kill for a breast reduction!

It was like I turned 13 and woke up with a full D cup! I would love to be a small c instead! Clothes would fit sooo much better!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

It was like I turned 13 and woke up with a full D cup! I would love to be a small c instead! Clothes would fit sooo much better!
Well, what I'd really like is a breast augmentation, so why don't we go together and I'll just take your leftovers!?
But seriously, I have a pretty small top half, and I think if I was a bit bigger (just a big B or full C) I'd feel much more proportional!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd just settle for my breasts being the same size; I'd probably stick with the smaller size, and have the larger one reduced. (I'm sure my boyfriend has a different opinion on the matter!
) It's not terribly noticeable when I've got clothes on, but I'm somewhat self-conscious of it in anything less than a tanktop, and while I realize that it's normal to be somewhat lopsided, I'm talking about a difference in cup size here. *sigh*

And that's more information than I generally share on a public forum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

My mom is having a breast reduction next year AND her insurance is paying for it! Seriously, if your doctor can state that you have a history of back problems attributed to your breast size, your insurance may cover most of the costs of that surgery. Worth looking into

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breast reduction too, or maybe thats called breast reconstruction?
I used to be a DD, and lost alot of weight into a B, so now i have alot of skin and they sorta hang. Now with the new pill they are filling up again, its starting to look nicer but its too much id like to be a B cup again

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, i've lost 85 pounds since christmas, & am probably going to lose more. i like my face, so i only want body work!
breast lift
brachioplasty [arm lift]
tummy tuck
possibly a thigh lift - i wanna wait & see after some more weight comes off.
in about 10-20 years, i'd probably be interested in some facial rejuvenation - eye life, neck life, etc. but not right now.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I'd just settle for my breasts being the same size; I'd probably stick with the smaller size, and have the larger one reduced. (I'm sure my boyfriend has a different opinion on the matter!
) It's not terribly noticeable when I've got clothes on, but I'm somewhat self-conscious of it in anything less than a tanktop, and while I realize that it's normal to be somewhat lopsided, I'm talking about a difference in cup size here. *sigh*

And that's more information than I generally share on a public forum!
Yup, I'm the same!!! It's so annoying buying bras and having one that either spills out, and one that is too small, so isn't really supported. And v neck tops always look lopsided. Sigh....

After I have kids, I might think about having it done just so I can wear nice tops and bras more comfortably!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Well, what I'd really like is a breast augmentation, so why don't we go together and I'll just take your leftovers!?
But seriously, I have a pretty small top half, and I think if I was a bit bigger (just a big B or full C) I'd feel much more proportional!
Sounds like a plan to me!!

Originally Posted by Mirinae

(I'm sure my boyfriend has a different opinion on the matter!
)
I know what you mean, everytime I mention it DH cringes!
I'm like you carry these babies around for awhile!!

Originally Posted by ugaimes

My mom is having a breast reduction next year AND her insurance is paying for it! Seriously, if your doctor can state that you have a history of back problems attributed to your breast size, your insurance may cover most of the costs of that surgery. Worth looking into
My mom told me the same thing. I've never really complained about back problems at the doc (though I do have issues from time to time) so I'd have to start now.

I think I'll wait until after I have kids (I want to breastfeed) and then get them fixed so I don't have to worry about it again for a long time!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pretty happy with myself...but if I had to get anything it would be a nose job. I would want it to look a bit more classic instead of cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Smaller hips, my hips are BIONIC..I hate them!!!
LOL, I feel the same way about my wide hips, but if you do have kids they should just pop right out!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smaller boobs would be ok but the thing I want most would be a botox shot in my forehead as I have a really big squint line and have had it for years (and years). Hey maybe if my business does well next year that will be my splurge for my 50th birthday!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing! I would never have any type of plastic surgery unless it was due to a medical disfigurement that affected my day to day life. Other than that, I may not be perfect, but I definitely see no need to have someone cut and paste my body to make myself happy. I think you have to be truly happy with yourself internally and learn to love and appreciate what you have to truly be happy. But that's just my opinion. There are definitely some valid excuses people have for getting plastic surger...such as breast cancer survivors, disfiguring injuries...etc..nothing wrong with that.
But me personally, I would never do it unless I was disfigured...I am happy with what God gave me

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I actually have thought about this for many years.. It would go in this order: My nose, my chin (implant), my thighs lipo'd, my boobs enlarged... although the breast thing I probably wouldn't do, I would like to have more proportionate ones.. But then I most likely won't get any at all, if I did it would be my nose, and probably only that nonsurgical restylane filler fake nose job they do now..

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm in the process of losing a large chunk of weight like another poster, so it's all depending on how my body reacts.

I definately would like a boob job after I'm done having kids and if there is such a surgery as to get rid of stretch marks, than that and then whatever else I'd need according to my body's reaction to weightloss.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Nothing! I would never have any type of plastic surgery unless it was due to a medical disfigurement that affected my day to day life. Other than that, I may not be perfect, but I definitely see no need to have someone cut and paste my body to make myself happy. I think you have to be truly happy with yourself internally and learn to love and appreciate what you have to truly be happy. But that's just my opinion. There are definitely some valid excuses people have for getting plastic surger...such as breast cancer survivors, disfiguring injuries...etc..nothing wrong with that.
But me personally, I would never do it unless I was disfigured...I am happy with what God gave me
I wouldn't either, but I figured I would have to say something to fit in

No, I just don't like my hips, but I wouldn't change them...word on the street is, it looks womanly