Halloween costume

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I am so excited about halloween!! But I'm having some trouble deciding what size costume to order. I am going to be an "adult" alice in wonderland. The costume I like best is this one... (but i'd prob wear just a black headband rather than the big bow)

http://www.costumesupercenter.com/product/id/103421.do

But depending on which sizing chart I look at (there are several sites that sell this costume) they are different! If I go by height and weight on one site, I'd need a medium. But I'm sorta thinking about ordering a large, just because I've tried on costumes similar to this and they run kinda small. Anyone have any opinions??

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that is too cute! I love it! I was thinking of going as a "bad cop" this year. I saw a really sexy costume that I liked, but I'm still wondering if I have the "brazillians" to pull it off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I'm glad I'm not the only one getting so excited already! And hey...here's a secret...i don't really have the top half I'd need for this costume, but I'm thinking with some saran wrap or tape I can fake it!!

If you have a specific idea in mind, like the "bad cop" just do a google search for Sexy Adult cop costume or something along those lines and you'll have a ton of great sites come up! Let me know what you decide on!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im hoping i can fit into the dress i bought back in May, and im wearing a sexy purply/black Corsage? Corsette? dont know what its called but its a bra and it wraps around your body? and i got matching g string with it
some tights and very sexy high heeled boots.
But if i wore my black jacket over it people will mistake me for a hooker!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Okay, I am so excited about halloween!! But I'm having some trouble deciding what size costume to order. I am going to be an "adult" alice in wonderland. The costume I like best is this one... (but i'd prob wear just a black headband rather than the big bow)

http://www.costumesupercenter.com/product/id/103421.do

But depending on which sizing chart I look at (there are several sites that sell this costume) they are different! If I go by height and weight on one site, I'd need a medium. But I'm sorta thinking about ordering a large, just because I've tried on costumes similar to this and they run kinda small. Anyone have any opinions??
that outfit is really cute!! Definitely ditch the bow though and go for the headband like you said!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love dressing up for Haloween!!!! Last year I went as "Sexy Tinkerbell" I made my own outfit- it rocked!!! I went to goodwill and got a tiny white dress I didn't mind dying (I paid $2 for it!) bought some green dye, green glitter spray, silver glitter spray, and wings...wow! It turned out awesome!!! I dyed it...cut up the bottom and made it jagged to look like something tinkerbell would wear..but a little sexier...and then I added the glitter spray to it- it looked soo good by the time i was finished. I wore it wise some pretty clear strappy heels and went with my "brother" to a concert - he went as Jesus...so it was funny...Sexy Tinkerbell and Jesus....lol....I wish I had a picture of that, but I couldn't find one! It turned out really cute though.

Year before that, my best friend Renae and I went as hookers- it was soooo hilarious! We dressed her dad up as our pimp before we headed out (bathrobe and fake cigar) and took picture with him. It was soo funny! We went through the "corn maze" like that and to several places on Beale Street. That by far was my fav haloween. Here's a picture of what we did for our outfits. (I'm the brunette)