any body with this cell phone?

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It says there on that link that it is compatible for custom ringtones, so I think you could download some to it!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep reading further, it most definately does. Most of the new phones nowadays do. I'm looking for a new phone right now too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

It says there on that link that it is compatible for custom ringtones, so I think you could download some to it!
yea but i just wanna make sure i want some one with the phone to tell me that it can play real ringtones, lol

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

yea but i just wanna make sure i want some one with the phone to tell me that it can play real ringtones, lol
I'm sorry that I tried to help.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm sorry that I tried to help.
i meant that i just wanna be 100% sure ya know? i wasnt trying to be rude or sound rude if i did i apologize. but i just wanna make sure its what i want before i spend the money, you know what i mean?

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i meant that i just wanna be 100% sure ya know? i wasnt trying to be rude or sound rude if i did i apologize. but i just wanna make sure its what i want before i spend the money, you know what i mean?
I definately know exactly what you mean! Maybe you didn't sound rude, I'm just a little cranky today!
I'm trying to pick one out too and I get so confused looking through all of the lists of features that I don't know which way is up! Hopefully someone who knows more about it will help you out!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I definately know exactly what you mean! Maybe you didn't sound rude, I'm just a little cranky today!
I'm trying to pick one out too and I get so confused looking through all of the lists of features that I don't know which way is up! Hopefully someone who knows more about it will help you out!
thanx n i hope ur day gets better if your looking for a new phone i recommend the sony ericsson Z520

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_z520-1202.php

i have that phone now and i love it!!! the reason for me gettin the other phone is my cousin needs the $ n it was pink n cute, lol

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am thinking about getting this phone sony ericsson J300a
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=702
I was just wondering if i can get real ringtones on it i dont like the Polyphonic ringtones, lol does any body know?
I almost got that phone before but the credit check didn't go through, so I got one at a different place where my credit check went through.