What's on your Christmas list?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems as though one of my nephews is starting early this year! I was talking to him tonight...and out of the blue...he recanted to me word for word...everything that was on his christmas list...it was hilarious! (I bought all of their Christmas presents last year when they lived with us). He was soo sweet when he did it to! Then he got this big grin on his face and said, "I already know what you want for Christmas!" And I said, "oh really, and what is that?"
The he started jumping up and down and saying "You want an engagement ring!!!!"
It was soo funny! My sister and I died laughing! My nephew knows me too well! lol....he definitely nailed that one! Yup, I want an engagement ring for Christmas
(Or before then
). What would you like for Christmas/ Hanukkah?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want my OWN house. Can't move, until my lease is up, in February but, I'm going to start house-hunting in November.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats too cute!

Hmm... what I want?....

I really can't think of anything..
I LOVE to be suprised with things I didn't even know I wanted

My mom is SO good at that! Every year she shocks me with something I didnt know I wanted or needed... She's the best at it!
DH, is like a 4yr old, he wants to tell me SO bad what he got me or he'll tell the kids and they usually end up snitching

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well for non real things , i will take a normal back again.

On the real side, hmm just want my family to be in the same spot of the world

i had to spend the last 2 alone. but i guess i am adult and its no big deal anymore

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am single, and all my good friends live far away, and my family is not gifty...SO...

I have no list

I'll just buy things for myself to make myself feel less lonely..........boohoooooooooooo.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want nothing for me.
But, I want my kids to have a GREAT Christmas..... and that includes my fur babies.
(I'd like to remember all the good times that I had with my Dad while he was still alive.)
Nikki, that is so funny that your nephew knew you wanted a ring.Hmm maybe he could talk to your SO and tell him to get in gear this year.LOL!!

huffypeg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ha Ha - Kids say the darndest things! But hey good luck with that. Keep us posted on the ring situation...

I don't know what I want for Christmas year I'm still in Christmas denial. It can't be that time of year already!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am single, and all my good friends live far away, and my family is not gifty...SO...

I have no list

I'll just buy things for myself to make myself feel less lonely..........boohoooooooooooo.
Im so hijacking this thread because of this post!

but thats what i am doing!! I am buying really cheap wrapping paper, and wrapping chocolate, bags of chips, drinks, presents for my self and t&K so i have lots of things to open for christmas!

I got so jealous when i saw a pic of my bf's last christmas tree there were atleast over 100 presents! and there are only 4 people in his family and grandparents coming alone for christmas

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

well for non real things , i will take a normal back again.

On the real side, hmm just want my family to be in the same spot of the world

i had to spend the last 2 alone. but i guess i am adult and its no big deal anymore
I'd like a normal back again, too.

The rest of my list includes a new microwave, my own TV and DVD/VCR player, new tires for the van, and a green-eyed Scotsman...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I do Dear Santa letters every year, so here is mine!

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl this year so this is what I'd like

1. A Nintendo Wii with an extra controller

2. Zelda Twilight Princess

3. A new knife set

4. A Hello Kitty wall hanging from Japan, the one I have bookmarked on the J-List.

5. A new tea pot

6. Some hot coco mix from Dean and Deluca's catalogue.

Also, if at all possible if you could help me find a new apartment that will allow Michael and I to have three cats.

I put this letter on my husband's desk, and I print it out on Santa themed paper.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I get to wish for things too! Cool!
I thought it was always about what my kids wanted
- which by the way this year they both want an IPOD and a laptop (each!)

As for me - seriously this year the only thing I want is to be with my family. This will be the first Christmas in 25 years (first Thanksgiving too) that my entire family has been together. My grandparents have been going to Florida for winters for the past 25 years, but unfortunately my grandfather has been very ill lately and they are staying up here in New England with us. It's sad that they can't travel anymore, but it is also wonderful that they will be with us for the holidays.
I can't wait!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would really like Stephen Kings's Carrie and Salem's Lot in original hardcover with dustjackets non book club editions please!!! How hard is that!! And the Original Star Trek christmas ornament of the Enterprise.
Who says I'm hard to but Christmas presents for!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I really want nothing for me.
But, I want my kids to have a GREAT Christmas..... and that includes my fur babies.
(I'd like to remember all the good times that I had with my Dad while he was still alive.)
Nikki, that is so funny that your nephew knew you wanted a ring.Hmm maybe he could talk to your SO and tell him to get in gear this year.LOL!!
....oh Cooper already thought of that
....for my birthday! We were all at my sisters house about a week before Colin & I's birthday (we have the same one- july 29th.) anyways,...they were asking what I wanted..i told them not to get me anything since they were having it rough. Well, Cooper waltzed right up to Colin and said "She wants an engagement ring- White Gold, not yellow gold, and no silver because she can't resize it"....
I about died!!!! To make things even more hilarious...my nephew act's a little "fruity" someitmes lol (he's only 9!) and he did the little "hand thing" to where he flipped his rist and then showed him which finger the ring is supposed to go on. I was soo embaressed!
It was funny though! My whole family just roared laughing!!
Man, I gotta stop taking him shopping with me! Everytime we go to the mall- I always pass by a jewerly store and we both look at the rings
(i take each of my niece and nephews out at different times just to spend the afternoon with them). Hummm....maybe with Cooper's help, Colin will catch on

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...that's a toughy. My nephews are still a little too young to understand christmas (Santa scares them still!! lol). I would love to have nice relaxing holiday with no stress (i might be dreaming with this one). I am going to buy tons of gifts for the kitties...and maybe a little spa trip for me.

(and if anyone is around that wants to buy me a present...i need a new mp3 player lol - someone stole mine from work!!! )