This weekend's fun

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is bad doing an assignment - it means lots more time on the computer, which makes it very easy to take and post photos!!

Lily whispering evil plans into Smudge's ear. I'm sure they're plotting something...

Lily after cleaning Smudge's bum. She really was pulling this face - she wasn't mid-lick! It definitely says "ewwww!"

And then - cuddling!

Stumpy HATES getting put into the cat carrier, but for some reason this weekend she's thought it's a wonderful place to sit. She's sat in there a few times, and hasn't even bothered when we've closed the lid and carried her around

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the captions
I was hoping she was sleeping in that one and not passed out
That face just looks like she's laughing to me, like whoa man you stink dude...

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're so cute together. Poor Lily- the expression on here face is priceless. That's what you get for licking bums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Cute cute cute! Didn't someone come and look at Smudge this weekend?
She came on Thursday and she's really keen to adopt her!! She's a really nice girl, and had just adopted a 1 1/2 year old sweet, friendly boy who wants a friend, and she said her cats are only ever inside cats - perfect!! The shelter is being funny though - they won't let her do the paperwork to at least put her on hold before she's spayed and actually up for adoption

So if Smudge gets spayed next Monday, then goes up for adoption on Tuesday, and someone comes in during the day before this other girl gets in to do the paperwork, then the other person will get Smudge!!