Secret Santa Poll

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious, will you be sending a hint with your secret santa package, or will you just sign the card or whatever and let them know who you are?

I've been trying to make up my mind, and have come up with a couple of good ideas for hints, but then part of me wants to just tell them to! I can't decide which I'm going to do! So, I thought it would be fun to see what all of you think you're going to do with yours!!

Poll coming in a min...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last year I did send a hint or 2....I haven't decided what I'm going to do this year though.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think my gifts will all have a little hint attached to them....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be sending hints..hints that will make it obvious I think..that way, I don't have to directly tell my person..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Mine already has a hint in it
(along with some cat fur because the boys HAVE to sleep in the box)
OMG you already have your gift?? I am a slacker!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG you already have your gift?? I am a slacker!!

I don't have much for mine either, just a few things... I have a bit to get yet, but I have plenty of time

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wish I was able to sign up for it. It kinda sucks being left out. Especially now that I do have the money... I didn't at the time due to Reilly and the babies and vet expenses

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I only have the one thing I ordered - I just didn't realise it would arrive so soon - but I have been keeping an eye out for ideas while shopping... need to get Thanksgiving out of the way before thinking seriously about xmas

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well to be honest, sometimes I feel like not a lot of people know me that well on TCS, so even if I gave a hint I'm sure it would be recognized, so I'm still deciding

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to send a hint. Even if my person doesn't know me very well the hint should make it clear that I am their SS!!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think i might be like icklemiss...my kitties will put the hints (aka fur) in the box for me. Knowing lucky she will hide one or two of her toys in the box too (i will apologize to my SS is she gets some chewed and used toys from Lucky!) LOL