A bit about myself

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11 days and I turn 26 years old. I can't believe I will be 26 I still remember running around the house barefoot and being in kindergarden they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I told them I wanted to be a teenager.
And I loved to read as a kid I still do. I remember telling dad I would never leave this place which we sold the back portion of the farm but we are keeping the front part where my daddy and I both grew up. I remember how the only thing I really wanted when I grew up was a good family my mom left when I was two and I had limited contact with her not cause dad didn't let her see us but because she was too busy out running around. And I wanted to grow up get married and have a bunch of kids, cats, and dogs, and horses. And cows but can't have cows anymore. I was a silly kid but a very sweet one. Was always picking flowers for people. And spent alot of time daydreaming. And I loved bugs and frogs and lizards when I was a kid. My sister was so squemish I would chase her with frogs. I used to pray every Christmas that I would get a horse and I remember one year praying that I would get raindeers and I got a jewelery box and I thought the salt stuff in it to keep it preserved was raindeer food and I went outside looking for the raindeer. I was such a silly kid. Well that is what I was like growing up or atleast some of the stuff about me. Please feel free to tell us about what you was like.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a brat, and I would love eating all the time..So much that I would embarass my mom, because everytime we were at someones house, I would beg for food as if she never fed me...

I was also a deliquent, when I got into my preteens, I was already drinking and egging houses and causing havoc in my neighbourhood..

I must have got it all out of my system when I was young though..once I actually turned the drinking age, I didn't drink much at all..still don't

Now, I'm still a brat, not selfish, not a deliquent and am always still hungry but don't beg for food (as much)..

Thats me.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just turned 20 on the 7th and i tell ya life has gone so fast!

When i lived in england, i always wanted a barbie house, but my parents never bought me one, instead my dad built me one. at that age i didnt think about the future, i probably didnt even know what it meant.
WHen i moved to italy. i started being a little brat, i couldnt wait to get older, i remember at about 6 years oldi was in the bath tub, i looked down at my chest and saw that my chest wasnt so flat anymore and ran down the stairs and said "mummy mummy i have titties" she told me it was rubbish, i at about 8 years old i couldnt wait untill i was "older" so i could start kissing boys!

Then we moved to Australia, i became a spoilt brat because my dad got payed heaps of money, i got everything i wanted, i went to a good school, started using the internet and started meeting lots of people!
I then started kissing boys! then i wondered what it would be like to be 17, 18, 20.. because at that stage it was so far away, i always thought id be married and have a kid at 20.. but guess what! it hasnt happened thank goodness!

Now im in Germany, and i really dont know how to plan my future so i am taking it as each day comes by!
I really wish to move back to Australia one day though!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I just turned 20 on the 7th and i tell ya life has gone so fast!

When i lived in england, i always wanted a barbie house, but my parents never bought me one, instead my dad built me one. at that age i didnt think about the future, i probably didnt even know what it meant.
WHen i moved to italy. i started being a little brat, i couldnt wait to get older, i remember at about 6 years oldi was in the bath tub, i looked down at my chest and saw that my chest wasnt so flat anymore and ran down the stairs and said "mummy mummy i have titties" she told me it was rubbish, i at about 8 years old i couldnt wait untill i was "older" so i could start kissing boys!

Then we moved to Australia, i became a spoilt brat because my dad got payed heaps of money, i got everything i wanted, i went to a good school, started using the internet and started meeting lots of people!
I then started kissing boys! then i wondered what it would be like to be 17, 18, 20.. because at that stage it was so far away, i always thought id be married and have a kid at 20.. but guess what! it hasnt happened thank goodness!

Now im in Germany, and i really dont know how to plan my future so i am taking it as each day comes by!
I really wish to move back to Australia one day though!
That sounds so much like my oldest daughter. When she was 2, I said, "You're 2!", and she smiled and said, "Bee" (three). On her third birthday, I said, "You're 3!" She said, "foe" (four). Now she is 23, and really starting to grow up.

I'm 44, and (mostly) like this age. I always wanted lots of kids and animals, and now I have 4 kids and lots of animals. I've made my share of mistakes, but I have a happy marriage and good kids. My 20's were much more tumultuous. I feel more settled now, and have a firmer sense of myself...I'm more certain and less led by others.

I love TCS in part because of the mix of ages of the members, and the many nations represented. It is great to hear everyones input!

Great thread idea, Tavia!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm 27 and married. This is my 2nd marriage (and last
) have two human kids, Deacon who will be 5 in Nov, and Justice who will be 9 in Dec. My furbrats and feathered friends are Jake, Tiger, Reilly and her babies, and Loki the Ringneck and Pepsi the Teil.
We all live in hot o'l Florida. I'm originally from Kentucky and DH is from Tennessee. I grew up on a 36 acre farm in a tiny town in ky with LOTS and LOTS of animals. I still love them. I'll adopt just about anything as long as it has fur or feathers

DH and I own our own Roofing Company which has come a LONG way in the making. I just recently started working full time for it when his contractor's license came through.
I was and still am a spoiled rotten brat

I was the youngest in the family by 8,9 and 11yrs so I pretty much got what I wanted when I wanted it from my dad... still do
But now that I have my own co. I don't ask for much.I too was a troublemaker as a kid. I raised alot of you know what. My father is a minister so you can imagine how bad I was
I'm a pretty simple person now despite being spoiled as a kid. I'm a tomboy...BIG TIME. I drive a truck, wear hiking boots, jeans and t-shirts and I can out burp any man I meet (lovely little fact huh?
) I guess that's why god gave me boys because I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl.
She'd be walking around in overalls and a baseball hat

I have a sick sarcastic sense of humor and sometimes it's best if I don't comment on things, it can get me into trouble.

I Love my family with all my heart. They are my life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Well, I'm 27 and married. This is my 2nd marriage (and last
) have two human kids, Deacon who will be 5 in Nov, and Justice who will be 9 in Dec. My furbrats and feathered friends are Jake, Tiger, Reilly and her babies, and Loki the Ringneck and Pepsi the Teil.
We all live in hot o'l Florida. I'm originally from Kentucky and DH is from Tennessee. I grew up on a 36 acre farm in a tiny town in ky with LOTS and LOTS of animals. I still love them. I'll adopt just about anything as long as it has fur or feathers

DH and I own our own Roofing Company which has come a LONG way in the making. I just recently started working full time for it when his contractor's license came through.
I was and still am a spoiled rotten brat

I was the youngest in the family by 8,9 and 11yrs so I pretty much got what I wanted when I wanted it from my dad... still do
But now that I have my own co. I don't ask for much.I too was a troublemaker as a kid. I raised alot of you know what. My father is a minister so you can imagine how bad I was
I'm a pretty simple person now despite being spoiled as a kid. I'm a tomboy...BIG TIME. I drive a truck, wear hiking boots, jeans and t-shirts and I can out burp any man I meet (lovely little fact huh?
) I guess that's why god gave me boys because I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl.
She'd be walking around in overalls and a baseball hat

I have a sick sarcastic sense of humor and sometimes it's best if I don't comment on things, it can get me into trouble.

I Love my family with all my heart. They are my life.
I can relate I was a tomboy my whole life and loved all critters.