These were taken this morning!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Severino was minding his own business looking at the birds like he does every morning while mommy is on the computer. And along comes the evil sister (sorry Pam I know you love her)!!
Note the size difference!!!

Here she growling and he is turning away, he looked at me like what was that!!!

Here she is looking innocent!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL she is innocent LOL ...... poor Severino, you can see he's wanting to be somewhere else.... LOL LOOK at the size difference !!!!!! So do you think Sweet Sophia is taking over the alpha position ? Sev seems to be listening to her.

Look at her face here, I can hear her growling ....... LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

LOL she is innocent LOL ...... poor Severino, you can see he's wanting to be somewhere else.... LOL LOOK at the size difference !!!!!! So do you think Sweet Sophia is taking over the alpha position ? Sev seems to be listening to her.

Look at her face here, I can hear her growling ....... LOL
Pam, David insists she is not trying to be the Alpha in the house, but she's his baby so who knows. She's been growling at Sev all morning I have no idea what her problem is. He just looks at me like HUH!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Wow she is beautiful
And he looks like one big boy, how much does he weigh or is it all fur
Sev is pretty big he weighs 13 lbs, maybe more, he does have a lot of fur but when you pick him up you have your hands full! Sophia is lucky if she weighs 8lbs.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
do any of you remember that old commercial???

"move over bacon!!! Here comes Sizzlean!!!" we have 1 word for her in Philly.....biotch! Can I say that here???

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helen, tell Sev to just spill a drink on her the next time she pulls the "diva" card....that's what we do to stuck-up, spoiled, "daddy's girl", witches in my neck of the woods....and tell him to make sure it's a good merlot, it's really hard to get that out of a fur coat!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The size of Sophia to Sev is brilliant. I wonder if she's trying to act the tough one because she's so little

Awww but the innocent picture of her as well though!
Reminds me of Angelica from Rug Rats

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Helen, tell Sev to just spill a drink on her the next time she pulls the "diva" card....that's what we do to stuck-up, spoiled, "daddy's girl", witches in my neck of the woods....and tell him to make sure it's a good merlot, it's really hard to get that out of a fur coat!!!
Ohh she might look pretty in merlot color!!

Susan....I never thought about Angelica...that would have been a good name for her although, Lucifer might be the best!!!