Miss Moofs in a fight -vibes needed

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So at 7am this morning, we were woken to a serious cat-fight. Only 2 of my cats go out at night, but sleep in my conservatory until about 6am or so when then go out.
We ran down, got the door open, we heard cats growling. Pepsi came in and Moofi followed, blood was dripping from her eye

She wouldnt let me near here to check it but what I could see, I didnt much like the look of..............she then ran back out................so shes hidden in my neighbours garden under a tree, way behind a load of other tress, we cant get at her

I can see her and that her eye is closed, it is weeping a little, but she has calmed down and is sleeping.

We check her every hour and she is more relaxed but wont come out, we have put some water near and hopefully we can coax her home tonight.

Obviously we will get her off to the vet PDQ.

I hate it
and I am worried sick

VIBES needed to coax her home

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw sweet Miss Moofs -- come on home, darling, Mum wants to check that sore eye of yours and make it better. (No need to mention to her how that's going to happen...)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending calming vibes out to Miss Moofsie-girl so she'll let meowmy help make her all better...poor beat-up Miss Moofs!
Please keep us posted!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby! I hope she calms down so you can check her and make sure she's ok.
I hate hearing cat fights. They sound like one or the other is being killed and it scares me.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*sending lots of vibes that she comes out soon so you can get to the vet*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks all...............shes still in the same place............tried to tempt her with food, but shes having one of it !

her eye is still closed and its slightly swollen, but it hasnt got any larger, so that a better sign. Dinos been in - I told him to go get her, but he just had a sleep near her - bless him !

its gone dark now, so I think I´ll be on night patrol, couldnt sleep anyway

more later, ta very again !

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO!! Tell her to come home!! Nevermind tuna, give her a whole fish or something...Jeepers Moofs, come home you need help.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come home Miss Moffi so mommy can take you to the doctor!!

Lots of vibes coming your way!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So she finally came into the house at 2.30am...............we were all waiting in the lounge for her. She let me clean her eye up and then she settled on our bed. Oh she did have a quick wee & poo......
Anyway this am, she let me inspect a bit more, the innner eyelid was very swollen and red, her eye looked a bit cloudy

So got her into vets for 1st appointment. There is no scratch, but the eyeball is badly bruised. Vet thinks she must have clobbered it on the corner of a step or stone or something, this damaged a vein, hence the bleeding. She gave her an anti-inflam. injection and some eye-drops (for me to administer) I have to go back Wed am for more checks on the eye, as it is not functioning at the moment - due to the bruising.
So we are home and she is now resting on our bed - I pop in now and then to give her a stroke

pheww...........................now I can have a nap

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Miss Moofi and poor you!

I'm so pleased that she finally decided to come home and get your loving help!

Sending many Health and Healing }}}VIBES{{{ her way and lots of
and calming }}}VIBES{{{ to you!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im so glad she came in and that you were able to get her to the vet. Poor Miss Moofi, sending lots of healing vibes for her and calming vibes for you

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so glad she came home I was worried about her!

More vibes going her way so she gets rest and heals up nicely!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh miss moofi...what are you doing worrying your meowmy like this! Tons of healing vibes coming your way!