Da Bird is AMAZING!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mom bought Da Bird for the boys last night, and they are in LOVE! The toy just looked a bit to simple for me, but as soon as I took it out of the package I had to wide eyed kitties clamoring to get at it. If anyone was thinking about getting a new toy in the next few days BUY THIS ONE.

The best part is, you can buy refills for the feather end.

http://www.amazon.com/Bird-Interacti...&s=home-garden

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a cheapo version from WallyWorld last Friday and it's already in pieces. Ari would not let me set it down and got it from where I had put it and dragged it all over the house. Topaz (Ms. Couch Potato) even liked it!

I rescued the stick and tied some ribbons on it until I can get another one (and a new hiding place
).

BTW - Grandmeowmy loves spoiling the boys, huh?

sydney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love that toy, or I should say my cats love that toy. Da Bird is the best, it actually looks like a bird flying kinda which is why i think my guys like it so much. Kinda looks alive as it flies through the air...lol....love it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I bought a cheapo version from WallyWorld last Friday and it's already in pieces. Ari would not let me set it down and got it from where I had put it and dragged it all over the house. Topaz (Ms. Couch Potato) even liked it!

I rescued the stick and tied some ribbons on it until I can get another one (and a new hiding place
).

Grandmeowmy has told me that she would like Scratch shipped up to her! He has been so wonderful around her. Bit on the other hand has been a bit of a brat, but what else is new?

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree this is the BEST cat toy! I bought one two weeks ago off amazon and my kitty loves it. In fact he loves it so much that just this morning he actually dragged it out of the closet and was playing with it by himself.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another fan here! Da bird can keep my kitties going for hours, but unfortunately I can't last that long
With nine of 'em going after it I really need to figure out how to operate 2 at once!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been wondering about this toy... I think after hearing how much everyone loves theirs I'll have to get one!!

I have a $25 gift certificate to Amazon too- woohoo!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only issue I have with Da Bird is that the cord gets tangled around the pole and knotted. I don't know how it manages to do that. I just had to get two new ones because the ones I had were impossible to untangle.

My guys prefer da bird running around on the ground and under things than flying in the air. Cindy especially loves it when I swish it around real fast, or in a circle around her.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Da Bird is very popular at my house to! But the feather part doesnt last very long. I get the tangles out after we are done playing that way it never gets to the point where I cant get them out.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

The only issue I have with Da Bird is that the cord gets tangled around the pole and knotted. I don't know how it manages to do that. I just had to get two new ones because the ones I had were impossible to untangle.
And here I was wondering if I were the only one having that trouble!
It's a terrific toy nonetheless.
Originally Posted by kitytize

Da Bird is very popular at my house to! But the feather part doesnt last very long. I get the tangles out after we are done playing that way it never gets to the point where I cant get them out.
You can get "refills" for the feather part.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

).

yep, i have to hide mine when it's not in use. i bought a replacement feather when i bought the toy, just to have on hand. the Cat Dancer is another really good toy - if you can't afford Da Bird, try it out!