Hey hey!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello hello!
I'm Mairin,I'm 18,I'm an aspiring fashion designer,I do some artistic modeling and I <3 my 3 fabulous kitties.

LeeLoo and Lon. Who I was told they were boys when I got them,but I'm pretty sure they are girls.

Me and My LeeLoo

My three kitties Lon,LeeLoo and Boris.

LeeLoo again.
oh man i have tons of pictures of my cats. I adore them.

Aww this was my Bela and Boris,you know like Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff,but Bela passed back in May from a kidney problem. But now I have Lon,like Lon Chaney and LeeLoo,They aren't like Bela though,he was the best,I really miss him

I took all the photos myself and stuff.

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hey glad to see new member... you cats are adorable! im new hear as of yesterday... technicly the day before... lol so let me be the first to say WELCOME! beautifull photos btw.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Your cats are gorgeous! It looks as if you already have the photo-posting thing figured out, but if you can think of any other questions, I would be more than happy to try to help.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

Glad to meet you all and want to tell you your cats are gorgeous! We are 9! indoor-only, rescued, spayed/neutered felines, from Nicolas at 16+ to Baby Su at 2, and our humble servant, who loves us and lives for us! We live out in the dez, but will be going to the city soon
. Our servant says she never met a cat she didn't love, but we happen to know she is partial to black cats and that our bro Kikko II, who's up in sanctuary in Canada now (long story...) looks a lot like Bela and Boris, a gorgeous Black Siamese longhaired male.

Hope you love the forum and site as much as we do!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks,I love my cats so much and taking pictures of them,lately I've been having some concerns about their health and things so I joined this site,I used to really like dogs,I only had one cat in my entire life before I turn 18 and that cat disappeared not too long after I got it,but I moved in with my boyfriend and he likes cats now I love love love them and don't really care for dogs,cats are much more like me.
Thanks for the welcomes!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey 16670! Congrats to you, and I'm so glad your bf helped you to wake up and smell the catnip!
He's right, you know -- and now, so are you! -- CATS RULE!!!! dogs drool

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey
welcome here, the cats are adorable ! (and I like your hair too
)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya Xerr, Snowbell and Georgiena!

YOUR cats are adorable! and your icon of the kitten chasing the butterfly is TOOO cute!!!

not envying but admiring,

Tarasgirl06

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Mairin
we're so happy to welcome you and your lovely kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You take lovely photos!

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Hiya Xerr, Snowbell and Georgiena!

YOUR cats are adorable! and your icon of the kitten chasing the butterfly is TOOO cute!!!

not envying but admiring,

Tarasgirl06
Hey there, thank you
you can paste the kitty and take it, it's all ours :p

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness

How sweet and generous! Merci beaucoup!

And purrz to Snowbell and Georgiena! prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!