Look what my Mom bought me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg! I've never seen anything like that before!! That is awesome!!! Your mom rocks!!
I hope you two are having a great visit together! I want one of those too lol....
Thanks for sharing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

omg! I've never seen anything like that before!! That is awesome!!! Your mom rocks!!
I hope you two are having a great visit together! I want one of those too lol....
Thanks for sharing!
These last few days have been a gift! We were walking around today looking for some toys for the boys, and ran across that. All we could do was laugh and laugh, so she bought it for me. I'm going to take it to work with me and put it in a place where everyone can see. I just love it.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at the shelter where I volunteer, the lady who runs the shelter is a crazy cat lady and her mom bought the same thing for her.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh that just so funny.

I have photos of my cats on my desk at work
got to get one of Tigger done now to complete the collection.

Crazy cat people rule
Yeahhhh.................

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The people I work with don't know that I know that they call me "the crazy cat lady" behind my back. I've decided that this will be a fun way of showing how little I care about that silly statement.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought that for a friend of mine that lives in NC and has 9 cats. She was my kitty meowmy mentor before I found TCS.

She loved it - her hair looks almost the same, and she said she has the same PJs too, LOL!

She told me she was surprised I didn't crack open the package and steal the red tabby out of it.