TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit got me back for taking him to the vet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

8-Bit got me back for taking him to the vet

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
We decided to have a small dinner party last night, and he dragged my bra out for the entire world to see. He opened the closet door, dug through my laundry, found my bra, and brought it out like a trophy. At least everyone laughed.
post #2 of 13
Your kitties have some of the strongest characters of any TCS kitties, I swear to God! You must be a saint meowmy!

I can just imagine how mortified you were, LOL!!!

THAT'S what you get for taking him to the vet!
post #3 of 13
Uhhh I have said this before but your cats are too funny and should be on a sitcom!!!
post #4 of 13
LOL!!! I imagine YOU were the talk of the party after that.
post #5 of 13
That's priceless!
post #6 of 13
My Max loves to play with my bras. He bats at them, like a boxer does with a punching bag, it's so funny but I would be so What did you do, grab it up and away, I hope.
post #7 of 13
I imagine there are worse things he could have drug out. The Bad Kitty List has one who would drag out its human's latex "toys" in front of company (if you catch my drift ). www.badpets.net
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
Your kitties have some of the strongest characters of any TCS kitties, I swear to God! You must be a saint meowmy!

I can just imagine how mortified you were, LOL!!!

THAT'S what you get for taking him to the vet!
My Mom said it was payback for me being a hard child to raise. I tend to agree with her.
post #9 of 13
lol, you're payin for your raisin!!!! too funny!!! Well, did he at least pick a flattering color? lol ..it could have been worse...it could have been a thong. lol...8-Bit was only trying to help you do laundry
post #10 of 13
OMG Its as if they know whats embarrasing..Trout always brings out 'unopened' tampons and chews on them..she likes how the wrapper crinkles
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
OMG Its as if they know whats embarrasing..Trout always brings out 'unopened' tampons and chews on them..she likes how the wrapper crinkles
...that is hilarious!
post #12 of 13
That is soo funny 8Bit is such a character I'm looking forward to see what he does next
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknowme View Post
That is soo funny 8Bit is such a character I'm looking forward to see what he does next
I think we all are!! Man...how boring would work be(for those of you who have *real* jobs) without hearing about what hilarious hting 8-Bit did now?!?!?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › 8-Bit got me back for taking him to the vet