True angels

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last Thursday, Metro Manila was hit by a the worst typhoon in eleven years. I had no electricity for 48 hours, no phone/no internet for 24 hours and I heard a lot of other areas in the city had no water either. My garden was wrecked and my back is in bad shape from the cleaning up.
Anyway, my kitties and the doggie, were there during the dark hours. They entertained me when there was nothing to do, calmed me as the winds and rain lashed out incessantly, alerted me to strange noises, and were less demanding for attention. They actually sensed I was quite stressed. Aren't animals just the greatest gift to people?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear you made it through okay! I'm sure they were dependant on Mommy for comfort as well.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a scary thing to experience. Animals are so beautiful. They can help us through many things in life. Im so glad all of you are safe and sound.

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Did you know it was coming ? Did they sense it coming ?

Just as well all your fur pals were indoors. Must have been real scary, glad you are all ok.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, that must have been quite scary..They really are little angels for being there for you..I think my cat would hide under the bed..lol

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
glad to hear that you had some entertainment durring the storm, cats are truly a WOMANS best friend

BTW (by the way) gemlady, where did you come up with the name aristotle? my bf and i are verry curious...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yayi, I am so happy that you have come through the ordeal safely
I will have to pay more attention to the weather reports in your area of the world - now when I hear "typhoon" I will pay attention.
Your precious pets - they indeed knew that their meowmmy was distressed. I am so glad that you had them there for comfort during those dark hours. When I go outside at night, I prefer to have my at least one of the cats with me, to monitor their responses, since they can see in the dark, and have such excellent hearing.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im glad you made it ok through the typhoon!

Too bad about your garden! it was beautiful!