Another Sleepless night

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a bad feeling I wont be able to sleep tonight either. There's some wierdo outside yelling something. I have no idea what but he's either drunk or high. Maybe both. I called the cops 2 hours ago and they still havnt came. They said if its not an emergengy it can take a while.
The dogs are freaking out all threw the nieghborhood. Most of the dogs live outside all the time. My dogs are inside but they can hear the guy and they wont shut up either. I tell them quite they stay quite for a couple minutes and then start up again. John isnt here either. He said he really needed to get home to his pets. I'm supposed to go over there tomorow after I visit Annie to meet them. He has goats. Not a dog or a cat but Goats. I've never known anyone with a goat befoer let alone 3. He had a dog but she died right before we started dating. Anyways so I'm totally freaked out by the guy outside. He's standig in the middle of the street right in the middle of the 4 corner houses. All of which have dogs so its very very loud right now. Bagheera is meowing at the door. Why he thinks he is allowed outside I have no idea but he has decided that he is allowed to the last few days. Lily is passed out on my bed. Kitten is terrorising the mouse I have had for over a year. Apparently she just discovered him tonight. I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel your pain. I got off work about an hour ago, and well, I'm not even remotely tired.
Honey keeps asking when I'm coming to bed, but I doubt I'll be going for a little while anyway.
I hope you solve your crazy man problems( either he passes out or just plain leaves.
)
Maybe you can tell the police that he's disturbing the peace and they might come a little faster.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I feel your pain. I got off work about an hour ago, and well, I'm not even remotely tired.
Honey keeps asking when I'm coming to bed, but I doubt I'll be going for a little while anyway.
I hope you solve your crazy man problems( either he passes out or just plain leaves.
)
Maybe you can tell the police that he's disturbing the peace and they might come a little faster.
I doubt they will come for a while. One time there was a party down the street. They had their musci going until 3 in the morning. I called the police and alot of other nieghbors did too. They came 2 hours after they stopped. I live in a bad part of town so they have alot worse things to deal wit h then a crazy guy. I might just go out and beat him up. Theres no use going to bed because he's right across from my bedroom. I wouldnt be able to sleep.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just a question (not trying to make you paranoid, just curious).. I was just wondering what kind of dogs you have, and if they would attack someone if they tried to come in the house?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I doubt they will come for a while. One time there was a party down the street. They had their musci going until 3 in the morning. I called the police and alot of other nieghbors did too. They came 2 hours after they stopped. I live in a bad part of town so they have alot worse things to deal wit h then a crazy guy. I might just go out and beat him up. Theres no use going to bed because he's right across from my bedroom. I wouldnt be able to sleep.
Or you could go out there and scream with him. That oughta make him wonder...
Or even just turn on the TV. That usually drowns out the stupid neighbors we have around here.
Sorry I don't have more ideas for you. I just feel your pain. Stupid inconsiderate people make me want to scream!
Our bedroom is right in the front of our house and the neighbors porch is pretty much next to it. So if they decide to throw a party on the porch, guess who hears it too? One night I'm going to stop by in my PJ's and jam with them. I wonder what they will think??

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

Just a question (not trying to make you paranoid, just curious).. I was just wondering what kind of dogs you have, and if they would attack someone if they tried to come in the house?
I have Beagle/JRT mix Jada who is a wimp and would rather run and hide from everyone. The there's my Buddy. My Protecter. His nickname is Warrior. He is very very protective over me. I have no doubt in my mind he would take care of me. He's a Australian Shepherd/Cocker mix. They are both smallish (25 lbs) but Buddy has the temperment of a Aussie. So he will take care of me. He hatesstrangers coming into the house expecially men. Heres a pic of them.

Playing

looking nice.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful dogs!! If it were me, and my loud mouth, I'd keep calling the cops until someone came. If they didn't and I really got fed up with it enough, I'd probably just pop open a window and start yelling back! Thats just me though!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Beautiful dogs!! If it were me, and my loud mouth, I'd keep calling the cops until someone came. If they didn't and I really got fed up with it enough, I'd probably just pop open a window and start yelling back! Thats just me though!
The cops did come. I freaked out and jumped off the computer when I heard them knock. I thought it was the guy until they said Police! Buddy was flipping out when I tried to let them in. They ended up taking the guy in for the night. He was wasted. So I did get to go to sleep around 2:30.

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cop these days will always take a while to get 'around' to somthing. possetion is nine tens of the law.... watch how fast they come down when you tell them somone broke into your car.... its really sad that, thats what they care about these days.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The cops did come. I freaked out and jumped off the computer when I heard them knock. I thought it was the guy until they said Police! Buddy was flipping out when I tried to let them in. They ended up taking the guy in for the night. He was wasted. So I did get to go to sleep around 2:30.
I'm glad you finally got some peace. I went into the bedroom a few minutes after I finished replying to your post. I didn't get to sleep until about 2:30 though. I woke up again about 3 for some reason, but didn't stay up for long.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so relieved that the police came and hauled him away
I did think that Jugen had a good idea - go outside and start yelling with him (just kidding)

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I have Beagle/JRT mix Jada who is a wimp and would rather run and hide from everyone. The there's my Buddy. My Protecter. His nickname is Warrior. He is very very protective over me. I have no doubt in my mind he would take care of me. He's a Australian Shepherd/Cocker mix. They are both smallish (25 lbs) but Buddy has the temperment of a Aussie. So he will take care of me. He hatesstrangers coming into the house expecially men. Heres a pic of them.

Playing

looking nice.
awww what gorgeous pups you have
Glad to hear that Buddy will look after you if need be

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

awww what gorgeous pups you have
Glad to hear that Buddy will look after you if need be
Thanks! He's protected me on more then one occasion. Lots of times against Stan. I think the only reason he was never physically abusive was because Buddy wouold always come running when he started yelling.