I found Baby Annie Rose pics!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I was looking threw some old cd's I found stored in a box. And I found some pics of Annie as a baby. She was so tiny when we got her. In the older pics she was 6 months old. So they range from 8 weeks - 6 months. I'll put them in order hopefully.

8 weeks

Annie and my old cat Sweetie Pie (died at 16 years old)

In my nieces toy house toy box. She has a thing for boxes.

Last but not least trappewd in the laundry hamper.

And then you can see what she looks like now in my siggie. She turned out pretty good. I cant wait till she gets to come home again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kooky&crazy

Can I ask what breed is she?? She looks like my cat Kooky but I'm not 100% sure about his breed tho I think he's a snowshoe..
Annie Rose is a Snowshoe.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww she was such a cutie pie!!! and now look at her! she's a beautiful little lady!!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's just darling....we were gonna adopt a snow shoe when we were getting Louie, but they wanted us to take both cats, they wouldn't seperate them....so we ended up just getting Louie! (I think they wanted to be sure to get the black kitten a home too, as black cats have a lower adoption rate, and the snow shoe was just absolutely jaw droppingly gorgeous...we just couldn't have 4 cats in my small house
)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE snowshoes!
She was a little cutie and is a gorgeous girl now!