Howdy, Hello, and hola

drocket

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Frank D. I live in Bear, Delaware. I found this forum while searching for an answer to this question.

I have owned cats my whole life and love them to death. I currently have 2 cats Ozzy
He is 3 years old.

And Zach

he is 11 years old.

I also love BIG cats, espessialy Tigers. It is almost borderline obsession...lol.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by drocket

My name is Frank D. I live in Bear, Delaware. I found this forum while searching for an answer to this question.

I have owned cats my whole life and love them to death. I currently have 2 cats Ozzy
He is 3 years old.

And Zach

he is 11 years old.

I also love BIG cats, espessialy Tigers. It is almost borderline obsession...lol.
Hi and welcome to TCS!
My obsession with big cats goes so far that I have 3 tattoos of them (so far) and pictures of them all over my house!
So you are NOT alone. Glad to have you here - your furbabies are very handsome! Do they both have green eyes, or is that a trick of the light?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

drocket

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 1 tat of a white tiger on my left arm. I will get more tats of cats when the funds let me.

But no they don't have green eyes, it was the flash.

Ozzy is fat and lazy, while Zach is the fastest house cat I have ever seen. He still is fast even though he is getting older. His specialty is to bring me rabbits about 3 times a week. My wife and I try not to let him out, but he was born feral and was not captive until he was around 1 or 2 years old, so its hard keeping him inside. Ozzy on the other hand is afraid of the outside.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Ozzy, Zach, and Frank!

So glad to meet you and right off, I want to thank you for loving cats! especially adult and senior cats! You definitely have come to the right place to get your cat fix on and develop your feline obsession to its outermost limits and beyond -- you're sure to meet a great bunch of kindred souls here!

Ozzy and Zach are handsome guys, aren't they? We are 9 indoor-only, rescued, spayed/neutered desert dwelling feliners, ranging from 2-year-old Baby Su (a/k/a Suha the Terrible or The Bitemouth Kitten, for, uh, obvious reasons!
) to 16+-year-young Nicolas T. Cat (The Lion Kinglet!), and our humble servant, who waits upon us hand and foot and tells us we are the lights of her life!
This is as it should be. We think you guys are great and wish you lived closer than Delaware so we could yowl and share catnip with ya.

We don't know about our big cousins except from Animal Planet and PBS; but we know our servant is crazy about 'em, too. She always tells people she's never met a cat she didn't love; and actually, we happen to have it on good authority that she's never even thought about a cat she didn't love, whether large, small, or in-between. The medium-sized models, like caracals, sand cats, Pallas' cats, servals, jaguarundis, and Geoffrey's cats are faves, too.

Glad to have you all on board! Welcome!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hola from Spain and welcome to TCS, as you can see its great here, with loads of advice, support and friendship...............oh and we have some fun now and then

I am like you and adore all the kitty family...........lions, tiger, cheetahs etc..............

Your kitties are real cute
and once you get settled in maybe you could post some more photos

We LOVE photos here

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I Frank, and welcome to TCS!
You asked a very interesting question, and I'll be following the thread to see if anyone knows the answer

If you have any questions, or need help finding your way around the site, feel free to send my a private message by clicking on my username. I'll do what I can to help

BTW, your furbabies are beautiful!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Frank, Ozzy and Zach!

I agree about tigers specially the Siberian species!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

drocket

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys, I am definetly not a newbie to forums, in fact I spend more times on forums than I do actually "DOING" the things I need to online.
So it looks like I may have another forum that takes up some more of my time.
But thats good right?

More pics of Oz and Zach soon.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had almost forgot that I have a tatoo of a big black cat on my shoulder. I guess I need to remember to wear tank tops until after Halloween.